• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist

DY14N

A Punchy Enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
Feedback
100% (46) +
Here's the list of everything that I need right now - http://moridb.com/catalogs/u7TEKDfBki

I'm also needing the New Nintendo 3DS XL (Regular, not HHD one. It can be found in Hopkin's RV.)

I would PREFER to pay in IGB, but will possibly pay in TBT!

I've got the Hero's Boots and Garden Gnome. And how many white roses were you after?

Turn's out I don't need the Boots! But I do need a gnome, and I'll take as many white roses as possible! What's your price?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a normal New 3ds
want that?

I'm only looking for the XL model, I already have the normal New 3DS, sorry!

I can spare probably about half a dozen white roses at the moment.

I've just realised that I've got the Hopkins amiibo card, so I can order you in the New 3DS XL.

Just make an offer for the lot

I'm very bad at offers :(
What do you want for the gnome, n3dsxl, and roses? 15 TBT sound fair enough?

Last edited:
I'm rather bad at pricing too lol :p

2 million IGB or 15 TBT. I'd prefer IGB, but I'll go with what's easier for you.

Oh! I've updated it, check what else I have added, and I'll throw in even more TBT and IGB if you have any of it. :)

The Streetpass items (balloon, etc) can be any colour, and I need EVERY Streetpass item currently, even if it's not there in the list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I need a couple silver axes, if possible.

i can get you at least 40 white roses! :) let me know if you still need them!

Are you still in need of a dapper tee? I'm willing to get one for you for just 1tbt, since they're so cheap.

Hi :) I have them all in your wanting list, along with all the streetpass items, stupid amount of white roses.
Are you still around?

How many TBT or IGB are you wanting for the lot? Including all the white roses?

I'm at school right now, but will be available anytime after 4PM, maybe 3.30PM NZST, all the way through till midnight or later.

Last edited:
Hello. So sorry for disappearing. Something came up in family and wasn't able to get back. ><
If you still need any of them please let me know. Sorry again!

Back