• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What do you like to do when you're not playing your ds?

glover

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
Me i just like to space out and look at the celling, Sleep, Eat alot of food. And just chill

I'm an artist, so I do a lot of different things when I'm not playing video games.

Right now I just stress out a lot.

Last edited:
I like to read, work out(running only!), watch movies, chill with my bf and cats, and drink and listen to disney music ^^ when the semester starts my time will be filled with hw(mostly learning Chinese characters) and drinking wine to relax from stupid group projects lol

Lately I would crochet and/or knit. My goal is to give my friends and family homemade Christmas gifts.

I also will walk, play beach volleyball and ride my bike.
And watch tv

Are you kidding? I can't escape technology! (Help me....)

I only play my ds for 3-4 hours a day now, so I have to juggle between games (and towns). Ok maybe 4 hours on the ds already sounds like a lot, especially because I finish work late, but I used to play acnl for hourrrrrs a day when I had nothing better to do. I'm working on several projects on the side and fixing up my portfolio.

I'll usually talk to friends on Discord, play a different game, read, or draw. ACNL and my DS in general is a big part of my daily routine since it's summer!

Just listen to music. I should get back to drawing though. It's been awhile.

Be productive as much as possible. I have two major projects I'm working on and trying to finish so I can upload them to my portfolio. Also networking on the side.

When I'm not on my ds, I like helping my parents with paperwork since they own a company. I also like being on Twitter.

Last edited:
usually stalk twitter because... I have no life

I love to read, write, watch movies, listen to music, write in my journal, cry because I'm forever alone. :))

I've been knitting a lot (holiday gifts to stash away). I also read or write. Hang out with my cats, and just relax from work.

I usually just do stuff on my iPad, babysit younger sibling, small chores, draw a bit (not much cause I hate my art lol)....but I'm mostly an internet addict cause I don't have much else to do :p

I actually don't play my DS as much anymore. I play it but in short segments rather than for hours on end. It feels pretty freeing than to be obsessed with the thing.

I usually like to write. It's my biggest passion at home.

Contemplate the futility of life and my own existence

When I'm not on my DS, I'm usually reading either stories online or books. I'm actually on my laptop a lot ngl, so I'm also blogging, watching Netflix (rn it's The Office), or writing (or at least attempting to lmao). Whenever my parents force me to shut off my laptop, I'm either spending time with my sisters or drawing.

I attempt to draw and write. I have a lot of passion, a lot of ideas, a lot of aspirations, but no motivation.

I usually end up not accomplishing a thing so instead I go on The Bell Tree Forums and complain about it lolllll

Back