• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What part of your town are you the most proud of? (DA Gloating Thread)

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I have several little park areas and flower beds that I'm really proud of. They took way more bells and bush starts then I'd care to admit.
I redesigned my house a little, it's a lot less stark now.
I really like my town layout.
I'm really proud of my conservatory in the back and my basement kitchen.
Eventually the cafe will be where Kid Cat is, but I'm enjoying him in my town.

What are you the most proud of?

(If you happen to visit my DA, ignore the unruly bunch of flowers by the train station, they're extras and my villagers add to them constantly.)

I'm really proud of my little campsite area. It isn't 100% complete yet, but it is all thought out as to what will be there (I just need certain PWPs to be suggested lol)

I don't have a DA yet because I still have to make that building lol

This is such a cute idea!

I'm proud of Pixel : great map, fun villagers, side visible waterfall, landscaping, all the building placements.

In my other towns I'm still proud of sticking to a theme, finding perfect villagers for a theme, and sometimes building placements. I have more work to do in my other towns but I'm working right now on my bear cub town at the moment. I wish I chose a different map 2 years ago but part of the challenge is working with the layout. :blush:

WVW69kJnUgwv82Vp0o.jpg
Also-- since I'm re-landscaping-- I really like the way the area around the Plaza looks. I don't have pictures of them right now, though.

My map placement looks like an art piece to me. It's the lind of map I wanted plus the river is straight and somewhat symmetrical. I also have a mini village of neighbors that I busted my ass getting via plot reset. They aren't exactly aligned but idc. Still planning my mats for it though.

I kind of made a mini bamboo maze that has the lantern, hot spring and zen bell. I think it's pretty nice.

I don't know why but almost all the time, my friends always get lost in it. It's really not that big. I don't get it.

I'm proud of a lot of areas in my main town, Vista. But this is my most: 57276057f97f242d30e2c6b6f3dfd968.jpg

I'm planning to remodel my other town Chocolat one day, but I do love how the upper part of the town looks. Everywhere after you go over the bridge there isn't, especially area where my windmill sits. :( Maybe my other towns make it look bad...

There is nothing in my other town Flora yet that I'm proud of other than the map. This town doesn't have a DA yet, still too early.

For Moonview, I don't know yet XD.

The top half of my town is basically done, aside from moving someone out(Who luckily is moving out in a couple of days, yay!) and putting in two pwps. I actually really like how it looks. :)

I'm really proud of the landscaping around my mayor's house (and the interior too!) - lots of flowers, bushes, and trees with the campsite and cafe nestled nearby, and I have a section of rainbow flowers that makes me happy every time I see it. I can't wait to stuff my town with PWPs and make it even better!

rjjDnuG.png

Redecorating my town atm but I just love the wisteria trellis :)

View attachment 204214
Also-- since I'm re-landscaping-- I really like the way the area around the Plaza looks. I don't have pictures of them right now, though.

I'm proud of a lot of areas in my main town, Vista. But this is my most: View attachment 204215

I'm planning to remodel my other town Chocolat one day, but I do love how the upper part of the town looks. Everywhere after you go over the bridge there isn't, especially area where my windmill sits. :( Maybe my other towns make it look bad...

There is nothing in my other town Flora yet that I'm proud of other than the map. This town doesn't have a DA yet, still too early.

For Moonview, I don't know yet XD.

rjjDnuG.png

Redecorating my town atm but I just love the wisteria trellis :)
Wow so amazing... I got some work to do :[ lol

Hmm. I'm most proud of this little sitting area next to retail. It's by the retail pond and it's the fire pit and log bench in front. Lots of cedar trees around it and sitting on the bench you can see the town message board throu the trees. It's a very calm nice area. Really captures the wooded feeling I wanted.
Overall I love my top part of town minus a few minor things.
I also really like my cedar tree forest area.

I'm really proud of how my public works and houses are built. They're not just random;y placed for the sake of having them. One example is that I was able to use that tiny strip/area on the east part of my town and decided to make it like a neighborhood where the villager houses are located (I did it through plot resetting). I also made a bus stop on the northern part separated by a wooden bridge then a mini-park with fountain at the center to make sure the villagers don't feel isolated (they actually like to hangout in those parts). Then, I was able to lined the three bridges up. On the left near the park is a picnic area with a windmill and a little over the south, you can find the the wisteria trellis which is used to connect the park and the picnic area.

bQa9l6D.png

--
3YyKAFh.png

SgsUcoI.png

1O1QQPZ.png

--
kl5jzjZ.png

nnExfeq.png

I'm proud of the map tbh. The town hall and the recycling shop are right next to each other and the plaza is just below the town hall, so there's a little bit of a hub. And most of my villagers live around that area, so it's like it's the main residential area.

I like the autumn area around my mayors house in my Joy town.

My farm town has lots of mixed flower areas. I love how it looks.

I'm very proud of my entire Critter's town. The park, and Smokey The Bears camp ground are my favorite. I also love the area around my honey bees house.

My Gables town has no path patterns. I really like how it looks. Simple, but cute.

I'm mostly proud of my houses. I love how some of my rooms turned out.

I'm really proud of how my public works and houses are built. They're not just random;y placed for the sake of having them. One example is that I was able to use that tiny strip/area on the east part of my town and decided to make it like a neighborhood where the villager houses are located (I did it through plot resetting). I also made a bus stop on the northern part separated by a wooden bridge then a mini-park with fountain at the center to make sure the villagers don't feel isolated (they actually like to hangout in those parts). Then, I was able to lined the three bridges up. On the left near the park is a picnic area with a windmill and a little over the south, you can find the the wisteria trellis which is used to connect the park and the picnic area.

You have an amazing map! And I love the way you've laid out your town. I would kill for so much open space! :)

I'm pretty pleased with the way the campsite came out in Salem. The Roost is on the other side of the path, near the station, and I'm still fleshing it out, but it'll eventually be somewhat forested. The park area, in the center of town, is really starting to come together. I put the fountain there, bushes frame it, there's a bench in the crook of the river, and a picnic blanket near some fruit trees. I like to sit there when I get my coffee to go.

Hollowyn has a nice little hidden nook near the waterfall, but I'm happiest with how my house came out. It's near the edge of the cliff, but there was room to put a flower arch and special stump in front, so I can sit and enjoy the surf.

My town is a mess right now but I'm proud of my stonehenge PWP and the surrounding environment (mushrooms, 4 leaf clovers, pines) I put a water pump nearby because I felt like it matched the *aesthetic*

Back