what songs make you super depressed?

Fix you by Coldplay
or maybe Trouble by Coldplay ...
or maybe Coldplay's whole ghost stories album

chris martin's lyrics connect to me on a deep level to be honest

Anything by Carissa's Wierd (yeah it's spelled "Wierd" lol). Or The Cure's "Love Song"; Billy Talent's "Nothing To Lose"; Blink's "Adam's Song"; Paramore's "Never Let This Go"; Three Days Grace's "Never Too Late".
A lot of songs make me depressed. :/

tbh im crap at remembering most stuff but i remember music really well? especially like if i listened to something a lot in a particular time period. the gossamer album by passion pit is an example. also if i listen to the ace attorney soundtrack especially for the third game i get kinda emo lol

it goes both ways tho, like the album i listened to on the plane to japan/in japan are nice to listen to!

pretty much any song i listen to
but off the top of my head, to a husband at war by 'I Hate Myself' (lol)

Face to Face
Digital Love
Something About Us
all by Daft Punk. great songs, but make me sad cus they're relatable, yknow.

Space Enough To Grow by Of Mice & Men or Oceandust by Hands Like Houses.

Last edited:
Snuff by Slipknot

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is gospel panic at the disco

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sound of Silence disturbed

Emotion by Destiny's Child
(I know they're not the first to sing it, but I love their version)

Both nostalgia and lyrics...

Secrets by One Republic. I don't know what it is about that song, but something in it sets me off and totally drains any happiness I have and makes me rather depressed. I can't listen to it without getting down, even after hearing the first 2 seconds I have to get away from it or stop it or I know I'm gonna spiral down lol.
Same thing happens with Run Away with Me by Carly Rae Jepsen. Maybe there's something in the chords which gets to me? Sucks cause I think these two are both actually good songs but I just can't listen to them.

Back