Mafia The Franchise Wars- Town & TP Win!

Seroja jailing you wouldn't have worked. You would have had to convince Ness to Kit and kill someone besides him or Kit

So I could have killed Kat? she has no protection ..but my goal , I was thinkikng about it is to kill town...So its down to Seroja or Karen...I could have killed Karen....if I convinced Ness to kill kit instead...hmmmm..but isnt he convinced kit is not mafia and he believes dunkin donuts is mafia (his goal is for town to go with him for the win)?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca by the end of the game the only two unconfirmed players were you and ness. If Ness killed kit, you could have convinced town to lynch ness instead, but then that'd still leave Karen Seroja and Kirby in your way

Yes, , then I could have killed Karen that night leaving me Ness, Seroja and Kirby and Kat...and lynch Ness, then deal with Seroja and Kirby and Kat....its a long shot...so that leaves me three to deal with at night...correct...and Seroja will protect Kirby , and I could kill Seroja, leaving Kirby and Mafia wins because it is 1 to 1 ...that makes sense right?

Last edited:
If you could pull off killing Seroja (since she can't protect herself) you could have won since kat doesn't count towards town's numbers

So yeah if you and ness successfully killed other people, and you convinced town to lynch the sk instead of confirmed mafia, then there was a chance. But it was slim

If Bianca wasn't going to be shot I was going to inspect her. Her excitement tone still kinda bothered me.

So I would be lynched anyway in the morning? no dont be bothered lol! i am always excitable what are you talking about? lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

So yeah if you and ness successfully killed other people, and you convinced town to lynch the sk instead of confirmed mafia, then there was a chance. But it was slim

yeah it was really slim, the only way I could really get a chance is to really kill Kirby and he has so many frikkin protections lol!!

So I would be lynched anyway in the morning? no dont be bothered lol! i am always excitable what are you talking about? lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah it was really slim, the only way I could really get a chance is to really kill Kirby and he has so many frikkin protections lol!!

your tone. People read your tone to see if you're mafia or town.

I sent a Pm to Dan inspecting Bianca, after that I saw Ness was going to shoot her. So I then quickly sent a Pm inspecting Ness to see if he was telling the truth.

Back