• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Franchise Wars- Town & TP Win!

@Evan Ness isnt scum bc otherwise Kp doesnt add up from last night (we had 3 kills. The A+H on Karen, Crys, and Biscuit). There would have had to of been 5 maf and thats way too broken for a game like this

okay so fn was telling the truth all along..same with kermit that we should lynch fireninja and good job guys! i was waiting for you all to post but our times are different !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay so fn was telling the truth all along..same with kermit that we should lynch fireninja and good job guys! i was waiting for you all to post but our times are different !!

f11 and biscuit awww so sorry guys!! and f11 being the unknown miller ..so really there is unknown miller !

- - - Post Merge - - -

f11 and biscuit awww so sorry guys!! and f11 being the unknown miller ..so really there is unknown miller !
Any thoughts on Zendel or Evan? :)

So explain to me why I'm scum? I think the team is Ness/Zendel or Ness/Bianca myself. Ness claimed vig and just shot a townie, nobody's claimed the kill on cleb, and as seroja herself said a couple pages ago, his roleclaim was super opportunistic.

Zendel has not been contributing as much as I'd like and some of his posts do come off as extremely reactionary.

Bianca has acted super townie but her not being around for end of night is pretty sus.

also iirc I barely interacted with zendel lately, I do remember noting I was a little leery of his writing style but that he seems to be acting differently from smash mafia.

Evan is scum. I'm voting him for this.

Guys it's either Zendal, Evan (or Ness). I really don't think it's Bianca. Toads was pretty townie too. What do u think Kat?

also iirc I barely interacted with zendel lately, I do remember noting I was a little leery of his writing style but that he seems to be acting differently from smash mafia.

Evan, you mean you find Zendal scummy right, since he's acting differently than in Smash mafia?

Let me read the posts on third night and let me get back on that! Hi kat!!!
Ay! :D

@Seroja I think its Evan/Zendel personally. Toads was too confrontational towards Evan, he felt v townie to me, and Bianca's questions would have been in scumchat if she was scum, knowing her.

Idk id I ever voiced my evan sus much but Ive pretty much had it since EoD D1 lol. He lives tho bc memes. So imma prob vote Zendel

thank you!! wow then I am sure you really are a cop! a good one! not the crazy! great i can trust you now! lol
Its confirmed hes not crazy cop, actually! He got a guilty result on someone and they turned out being bad (fireninja) which confirms him as being normal cop :)

After the game I could explain a lot of this stuff to you it prob seems overwhelming lol

Ay! :D

@Seroja I think its Evan/Zendel personally. Toads was too confrontational towards Evan, he felt v townie to me, and Bianca's questions would have been in scumchat if she was scum, knowing her.

Idk id I ever voiced my evan sus much but Ive pretty much had it since EoD D1 lol. He lives tho bc memes. So imma prob vote Zendel

Kat, I keep seeing SK what is that ? strongman? and there are two kills tonight meaning 3 or 4 mafia left ? i need a recap...lol..seeing all these posts

Kat, I keep seeing SK what is that ? strongman? and there are two kills tonight meaning 3 or 4 mafia left ? i need a recap...lol..seeing all these posts
SK = Serial Killer. Remember when I was explaining neutral roles to you in visitor messages? SK is one of of those. They can kill one person per night, and try to be the last one standing

Strongman is a mafia role, and they either have an extra shot that is guarenteed to kill their target no matter what, or they empower a shot so that its guarenteed to kill their target no matter what (we dont know which)

There were 3 people shot last night: F11, biscuit, and kermit (who was saved by Seroja). Two of those shots were from Kit, who had one shot and who's with the town (she shot biscuit) and Ness (he's a Vig and has one shot too, he shot F11), and mafia shot Karen, meaning there's 2 mafia left in all liklihood!

Back