Votes: 22 32.4%
  • I'd love to marry a fictional character

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • It's hilarious

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • I'd want to try it for fun

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Well I think we all have crushes on fictional characters, doesn't mean I want to marry some pixels man.

It's weird but who am I to judge when I consider Yowane Haku my wife.

*Notices people staring at me*

I don't consider myself an otaku however because I noticed a lot of them are really perverted and misogynistic? It's really gross how some of them act. They objectify women while putting them down at the same time, reducing them only to their sex appeal.

At least my love for Haku is fueled by emotion and not lust-//*is smacked*

Well, in all, it just depends on what kind of person you are. "Marrying" an anime character doesn't make you a sexist and gross, but I noticed a lot of people who do those things tend to be that way?

Last edited:
i mean i always believe in "if it doesnt hurt anybody then why not?" .. that said, i find it pretty weird/interesting

I think it's sad but whatever makes someone happy. Plus, they aren't actual weddings so it isn't so bad.

I've heard of it. It's a funny story, but it's also sad to see people disconnect from reality to such proportions.

I personally think it's both sad and amusing at the same time. I think it's funny to think about when people are just doing it for a joke, but somebody that actually believes in it? I gotta admit I would feel bad for them that they can't connect with a real person that way. That being said, I don't really care either way. It's not hurting anybody and it doesn't affect me or my lifestyle so I have no issues with it.

I can't wait to marry my waifu. Sign me up!

But seriously like, more power to them? In India you can marry a dog.

I saw a video of it previously. Not going to watch the video in the OP since I'm not on WiFi.

But I find it...odd...to say the least.

I'll never truly understand some fetishes/fantasies that exist in this world, this definitely leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but when haven't Japanese kinks done that to people?

this is just taking the weaboo cringe to a whole new legendary level.
Naw, this would just be Japanese people being out of their minds, if this was based on non Japanese people, then the situation would be weeby to the max.

I'll never truly understand some fetishes/fantasies that exist in this world, this definitely leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but when haven't Japanese kinks done that to people?

Naw, this would just be Japanese people being out of their minds, if this was based on non Japanese people, then the situation would be weeby to the max.

otaku for japanese people.

Personally, if they aren't doing it to hurt another person then I see no issue with it. As someone else said on here, some people don't end up falling in love with one another and that's fine too. I just don't see why people get upset over this so much...it's clear that he's happy, who cares if some other idiot views this in a negative way? Let them feel that way, as long as they aren't trying to attack someone over it.

I mean, as long as you're not marrying some underage "waifu" it's... eh? I don't even know what to really say about the whole thing.

It's funny at first, but when I really think about it, it's sad because being in love with an inanimate object or fictional character that you can only create a relationship with in your mind has got to stem from a mental illness of some sort.

before i watched the vid i was meh about it but now i know this is a definite ****ing disgrace to humanity itself.

Back