• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling The Cycling Town of Orlando

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
ORIGINAL UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
Name: emma (after a friend)
Town Name: orlando
Current Villagers:
BOLD VILLAGERS ARE RESERVED
VILLAGERS IN ITALICS ARE IN BOXES
Alli
Frita
Hopper
Jeremiah
Kody
Lopez
Marina
Scoot
Skye
Vesta
Amiibo Cards:
BOLD VILLAGERS ARE IN MY TOWN
Beardo
Canberra
Caroline
Chester
Claude
Derwin
Gala
Ken
Kody
Mac
Marina
Monty
Skye
Sparro
Tucker
Violet

if you really want them, they're free. but if you have some, tbt would be greatly appreciated !!! i also accept villager trades if there's a non amiibo card caused move
i'm unsure if i still have all of the amiibo cards on hand, but if you'd like i'll check​

Last edited:
Hi I have a question! If you get more villagers and cycle through them and maybe happen to come across a villager someone may want, like can we preorder?

One at a time, I guess. Which one would you like? If I have their amiibo card or they're in my town already, it doesn't count, so you can order one I confirm that I have and one preorder. It doesn't matter to me *shrug*

Could I please preorder Bianca? :)

You don't need to preorder her! She's already in my town! (One of my OG 5) My strategy for getting people in boxes is just filling up my town then booting someone out with an amiibo card <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

You just need to wait until tonight, where I'll put both Chester and Bianca in boxes. Just add me!

Last edited:
Awesome thanks so much!
I'm just letting you know I'm in Australia and it's getting quite late here but I will be awake for a few more hours! Hopefully we can find a time we are both on! :)

Awesome thanks so much!
I'm just letting you know I'm in Australia and it's getting quite late here but I will be awake for a few more hours! Hopefully we can find a time we are both on! :)

Okay! Sadly, I'm in EST and just fixed an off sleep schedule, but I think tomorrow at this time would be alright too, I just have to see.

That's alright! I understand :) It happens! I just hope I don't end up being a bother, thank you though!

That's alright! I understand :) It happens! I just hope I don't end up being a bother, thank you though!

Don't worry! Whatever happens, you'll still get Bianca <3. I can't let time zones get in the way of people getting their dreamies!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll PM you when!

Back