• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

UGGGHHH... Trying to make a bridge!~

ExpertaEnNada

kininarimasu!
Bells
Can I put a bridge here?!
I'm trying from differents angles but nope, Isabelle is not understanding my point hahah~ Help please :(!

*the system is not letting me upload the images, so here is the link: http://imgur.com/a/EnlpJ

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure that unless you use hacks, the game makes you only have either vertical or horizontal bridges! hopefully somebody can confirm, but that's been my experience at least :)

I think you can, the updated kinda fixed it so we can put bridges a little closer to the houses.

Thanks for the replies!
Nop, the house is not the problem or thats what I think. Isabelle always tell me: "Oh yeah this is a nice spot!", and then BAMMM, horizontal or vertigal bridge xD.

Last edited:
on the inner part of the bend is it a curve or is there a little straight bit? I think if it's curved it might be the problem? it seems quite a narrow area to try and fit the bridge in diagonally

edit: i didn't see the second picture until after i posted, but yeah that's problem, it would need to be a straighter inner corner for the bridge to be placed there, I'm pretty sure

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone! So I try putting the bridge in the other side (I don't know why I haven't figure that out before...) and Isabelle just told me that the river was to... wide! (sorry for my english). So I decide to make the bridge in other place. Any recommendation is welcome c:!

Back