• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I really don't like Peewee

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So I pushed his gorilla behind into a pit fall. Hehe

20264735_328918540883757_5404170600959399365_n.jpg

Alubarna, where the villagers are tortured until they leave

Ohhh... I too have some villagers that I don't like... But I can't be mean with them! I feel so bad after~

In an older town, I had a villager like that named Rasher. I could not stand him at all, and at first, I kept ignoring him or whacking him with my net in hopes of getting him moved out. But I always felt bad about it...

Curiously, as time went on, I noticed him pinging me to give me items, quickly using the quotes of other villagers, and wearing cute clothing. It was as if he was adapting to his cringeworthy features, and it made me pity him even more. Then I decided to treat him nicer... Then he finally pinged to move out a month into my town!

(Sadly, a day later my game card started failing. -_-)

Ohhh... I too have some villagers that I don't like... But I can't be mean with them! I feel so bad after~

When villagers are in the way of my landscaping, my guilt for treating them badly just doesn't happen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In an older town, I had a villager like that named Rasher. I could not stand him at all, and at first, I kept ignoring him or whacking him with my net in hopes of getting him moved out. But I always felt bad about it...

Curiously, as time went on, I noticed him pinging me to give me items, quickly using the quotes of other villagers, and wearing cute clothing. It was as if he was adapting to his cringeworthy features, and it made me pity him even more. Then I decided to treat him nicer... Then he finally pinged to move out a month into my town!

(Sadly, a day later my game card started failing. -_-)

LOL yeah, I talk to him a lot accept gifts and treat him okay but he is usually the victim of my evil side. I just don't get why he just doesn't move.

Ahh I did the same thing with Chadder when I first got my town. I just reallt didn't like him and hitting him with a net wasn't helping him move so I dug a bunch of holes around him until he fell in a few times. Idk if it actually makes a difference in making villagers move out but he DID leave soon after sooooooo you tell me

He was in my campsite today and as soon as I walked in I was like "ew it's Peewee" and immediately walked out.

omg nooo my mans. ;'/ he's my 2nd fave. but I can't talk cuz I always do stuff like this to villagers I hate LOL

I'd rather play the game thinking they're real. Otherwise thinking they're just pixels takes out a chunk of the experience.
Yes! I definitely agree!

Opening this and seeing Peewee in that pit was funny! I'm also not a fan of peewee and although I can't bring myself to bully the villagers I don't like, this was gold!

Peewee was one of my original villagers, hated him at first sight lol. I sent days trying to get him to leave, I did ever thing, hit him, pit falls etc When he did ditch thou I kinda missed him lolol

I did the same thing with Gigi. She ruined my paths back before welcome amiibo

Back