Selling Unorderables: RV, Saharah, Furniture, Art, Nintendo, more

I'm interested in your Basic Trash Can! How much IGB would you like for it? ^^

Hi! May I please buy the (if they're still available) Basic Trash Can, Basket Chair, Labrador Ornament and Poogie for 8 TBT? I can go lower or higher if you need :3
Edit: Change Basic Trash Can to Basic Display Stand (I saw someone already ordered it :3)

Last edited:
Hi! May I please buy the (if they're still available) Basic Trash Can, Basket Chair, Labrador Ornament and Poogie for 8 TBT? I can go lower or higher if you need :3

The previous poster just offered on the Basic Trash Can but I will do the other three items for 6 TBT if they agree?

Hiya, can I get the two wooden display stands please for 30,000 bells? Let me know if that doesn't work out and we can do another price~

Hiya, can I get the two wooden display stands please for 30,000 bells? Let me know if that doesn't work out and we can do another price~

I'm just here to get rid of the items so I will accept your offer, are you available to trade right now?

I'm just here to get rid of the items so I will accept your offer, are you available to trade right now?

Yup~ Can you deliver? If thats alright? I'll add you~

Back