• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Unorderables: RV, Saharah, Furniture, Art, Nintendo, more

May I please have the Nice Painting if it is still available? 2 TBT?

Hello again, I think I had it ready to sell to someone yesterday but we never completed the trade. I will say no for now but if they don't come online within a reasonable time I will try and remember to contact you to see if you are still interested.

Okay great, do you want to trade right now? And in whose town if so?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I am, I will grab your items and get on the 3DS. Whose town would you like to trade in?

Let's go to yours ^-^

Last edited:
Hello again, I think I had it ready to sell to someone yesterday but we never completed the trade. I will say no for now but if they don't come online within a reasonable time I will try and remember to contact you to see if you are still interested.

So, what's the verdict on the Nice Painting?

How much in igb would you take for the rose sofa, garden lantern and the western vista? :)

How much in igb would you take for the rose sofa, garden lantern and the western vista? :)

Would you mind making me an offer? I never like quoting prices that then go way above someone's expected price range.

I'm terrible at prices too :( I could give you 99k per item? Can go heaps higher if you want! :)

Back