• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Unorderables: RV, Saharah, Furniture, Art, Nintendo, more

I'm interested in your Basic Trash Can! How much IGB would you like for it? ^^

Hi! May I please buy the (if they're still available) Basic Trash Can, Basket Chair, Labrador Ornament and Poogie for 8 TBT? I can go lower or higher if you need :3
Edit: Change Basic Trash Can to Basic Display Stand (I saw someone already ordered it :3)

Last edited:
Hi! May I please buy the (if they're still available) Basic Trash Can, Basket Chair, Labrador Ornament and Poogie for 8 TBT? I can go lower or higher if you need :3

The previous poster just offered on the Basic Trash Can but I will do the other three items for 6 TBT if they agree?

Hiya, can I get the two wooden display stands please for 30,000 bells? Let me know if that doesn't work out and we can do another price~

Hiya, can I get the two wooden display stands please for 30,000 bells? Let me know if that doesn't work out and we can do another price~

I'm just here to get rid of the items so I will accept your offer, are you available to trade right now?

I'm just here to get rid of the items so I will accept your offer, are you available to trade right now?

Yup~ Can you deliver? If thats alright? I'll add you~

Back