• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Town Name Brainstorming

totakek

aesthe&#
Bells
Mailbox
I TT'd into the future until Memoir's tree was big enough for me to sell the town, which I did for just under 7 million bells so that I could start my hospital/quarantine themed town.

Except now I'm trying to think of a name for the town!

My current list consists of:
Malady
Hospital (pretty simple lol)
Hopeless (spooooooooky ;))
Languish
Mildew

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Last edited:
I think it's between Hospice and The Ward, I'm kinda leaning towards Hospice tbh. :D

((Outbreak and Syndrome sound really cool too...))

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might make a poll...

Last edited:
I think it's between Hospice and The Ward, I'm kinda leaning towards Hospice tbh. :D

((Outbreak and Syndrome sound really cool too...))

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might make a poll...

Making a poll would be a very good way to decide this.

That looks pretty great for a Hospital Town. :)

Uh I would recommend Illusion but I don't think it fits the Hospital Theme right, but it should fit if it's about Delusions and Illusions from Mental and Physical Symptoms.

Syndrome sounds amazing for a hospital theme town. Mysterious yet melodious.

The Ward is also a favorite, and depending on how you build it, it can be like a sanctuary (safehaven sort) or more sinister like. Good luck with your new town!

I like the Ward as a town name and Delusion. They both seem very sinister to me and I think they would fit a hospital theme where all hope has been lost.

Back