• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist

Astro Dresser, Astro Table, Aurora Screen, Blue Bureau, Blue Table, Blue Wardrobe, Rococo Floor, Rococo Sofa, Rococo Wall, Sleek Lamp, Sleek Sideboard, Stripe Wall. I can get you all those?

Astro Dresser, Astro Table, Aurora Screen, Blue Bureau, Blue Table, Blue Wardrobe, Rococo Floor, Rococo Sofa, Rococo Wall, Sleek Lamp, Sleek Sideboard, Stripe Wall. I can get you all those?

Omg great! Do you prefer TBT of IGB?

Sure! It's 12 items, but I'll go ahead and round it up to 15 TBT :)
Do you prefer delivery or pick up?

That's good of you. Pick up please if that's okay. Give me about half an hour to get the items together and I will place them by my town tree. I'll add you now and tell you when I'm ready.

That's good of you. Pick up please if that's okay. Give me about half an hour to get the items together and I will place them by my town tree. I'll add you now and tell you when I'm ready.

Okay! :)

I have the flower bopper I believe I also have the hanging chair

Back