No idea how to bump posts

Ragnorokgirl89

Part-time villain
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
Recently I made a post on the Re-tail page, where I was selling custom made pokemon evil team costumes, but it got completely buried. I want to know how to get it back up so I can actually sell some. Please reply before this gets buried lol.

There's no right or wrong way to bump a thread up - most users just post a simple "bump" reply to their thread, which raises it to the top of the forum list.

But please note our rules on bumping - at least 4 hours since the last activity in the thread in all boards except the amiibo card Post Office board, which is extended to at least an 8 hour wait!

just reply to your own post! it's as easy as that haha
often people just say "bump" because that's fastest

Just post in it saying BUMP or something similar that meets ours rules/guidelines:

[*]Thread Bumping
Bumping is posting in a thread when it falls down the board index to purposely return it to the top for increased visibility. To avoid excessive and unnecessary posting on the forum, threads should not be bumped until the thread is inactive for at least four hours. Due to the slower rate of posting in the Animal Crossing amiibo Card Post Office board, threads may only be bumped after eight hours of inactivity. If you continually exceed either of these bump limits, you may receive a warning, infraction, or suspension. Please report instances where a user is consistently exceeding this limit.

Back