• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✪ Draw my ocs ✪ <3

Times like this I wish I could draw. I can only do stick figures ;-;

I finished drawing little Yume!!

WXp1HDJ.png

I severely underestimated how hard it would be to shade white lmao
I hope you like it because I do she was good practice :')

I finished drawing little Yume!!

WXp1HDJ.png

I severely underestimated how hard it would be to shade white lmao
I hope you like it because I do she was good practice :')

WHAT OMG I LOVEEEEE IT
TYYYSSSM ARIANE IT LOOKS SO CUTEEE *O*
Do you want anything? (Maybe some headshot pixels to complete ur collection huehue)

WHAT OMG I LOVEEEEE IT
TYYYSSSM ARIANE IT LOOKS SO CUTEEE *O*
Do you want anything? (Maybe some headshot pixels to complete ur collection huehue)

AHHHH I'm so glad ;_; ♥ ♥ you're welcome!! I really enjoyed drawing her :blush:

oh well I wasn't expecting anything in return but if you're bored or something I wouldn't say no to more pixels :'))))

Would you mind if i drew Cynthia? I'm not asking anything in return, i just need some finished drawings and have 0 inspiration.

Here she is! : http://imgur.com/PNrNLuk

i'm not the best artist so forgive me please, and i was a tad bit rushed because i need to attend a high school event very soon (and by soon i mean 5 minutes ago lol)

Here she is! : http://imgur.com/PNrNLuk

i'm not the best artist so forgive me please, and i was a tad bit rushed because i need to attend a high school event very soon (and by soon i mean 5 minutes ago lol)

Ahh she's so cute, I really like it! <3 Tysm~ and np lol
Do you want anything in return? I can't offer that much tbt though bc I'll probably be in debt lmao

Uh hi lol
I was gonna draw one but toyhouse decided to break...
Do you mind re adding the link or smth?

Back