Weird glitch?

pastellrain

creator of whimsica
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
Okay, so I had someone visiting my town the other night, and everything was normal, except I noticed random pink cosmos in a random place in my town. I don't grow many hybrids and this one appeared out of nowhere.

I asked the person visiting if they had planted them, and they said no.

Shortly after, a connection error occurred. (It was prompted by the person visiting shaking a tree, if that matters.)

When I went back to that place in my town after the error, the pink cosmos were gone.

What could this have been? Has something like this ever happened to you?

Sometimes villagers plant hybrids, maybe when the error happened it reset the villager that planted it and so the flower never really appeared?

This is nothing like your problem except it is a little: yesterday I had someone visiting and I picked up a flower with a mantis on it and the mantis didn't disappear - it just floated in the air for a while. So after wandering around and coming back and finding it was still there as if still sitting on the flower I had to catch it just to stop feeling so uneasy. I assume things are just a little off sometimes when you have visitors or are visiting someone else.

It sounds like the other player actually did plant the cosmos? I didn't think villagers could plant them but maybe they can, other wise that'd be a crazy glitch to get random cosmos! Too bad you lost them :(

Back