• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling A Lot of Lucky Clovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

punctuallyAbsent

please don't message me about my collectibles
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1884-1888-1873
Blue Rosewater Potion
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Rosewater Potion
Celeste Chick Plush
Blue Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (447) +
i've got a bunch of clovers lying around taking up way too much space that i'd like to get rid of, so hit me with a quantity and i'll help y'all out!
(please don't ask how many i have because i can't give you a specific number, it's enough that about a quarter of my town ground is drowning in present bags so chances are unless you want like 1000 i have enough for whatever you ask)
2 tbt per clover, delivery only please

(i've wrapped them all in present paper because who wants to sit through "I FOUND A LUCKY CLOVER" every five seconds amirite)

Last edited:
I would love to buy them please! how about 50 for 100 tbt?
(if you're okay with walking a little south of town cause I got items lying around everywhere)

I would love to buy them please! how about 50 for 100 tbt?
(if you're okay with walking a little south of town cause I got items lying around everywhere)

hi ariane!
i can absolutely do that for you :3 i'm waiting on another trade at the moment but i'll vm you as soon as that's done!

i'm honestly surprised more people don't want clovers, haha

How many more clovers do you have? I'd like 25 Clovers for 50 TBT, if you have that many left. Thanks!

How many more clovers do you have? I'd like 25 Clovers for 50 TBT, if you have that many left. Thanks!

i've got a lot more than 25 left, friendo xD
but yes of course i'll grab 'em and add you, thanks for helping me get rid of some

Hi, do you have any left? I only actually need 2 (a lot less than what the others wanted lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added your FC in advance!

Hi, do you have any left? I only actually need 2 (a lot less than what the others wanted lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added your FC in advance!

sure i do =w=
i'll add you back and be over in a tic

Ok, I'm logging on now and will open my gates in just a min!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also do you have 10 villagers? I'm kinda nervous I dont want a voided animal to move into your town o:

Ok, I'm logging on now and will open my gates in just a min!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also do you have 10 villagers? I'm kinda nervous I dont want a voided animal to move into your town o:

i do not, but someone else is already moving into my town "tomorrow", so i think it'll be fine. but thank you for the concern!
i'll be over shortly :3

Last edited:
i've got a lot more than 25 left, friendo xD
but yes of course i'll grab 'em and add you, thanks for helping me get rid of some

No problem. I'll be online for the next 7-8 hours, so please tell me when you're ready! Thanks!

Can I buy 20 for 40tbt? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure you can!
i'll grab them and add you c:

Okay! I'll add you and send tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open when you're available :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back