Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2704-6310-6722
Tasty Cake
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (59) +
I recently made my own signature (as you can see) and I was hoping to get some more experience making them before potentially opening up a shop! Since people's signatures usually just say Mayor X of Y, I will do that by default unless you request otherwise (like how mine is). I'm looking to make maybe 5 signatures, but I have no idea how many people will want one, so I'll play it by ear!
So here's a little order form I came up with, it's not perfect :p

Mayor:
Town:

Villagers for signature: (if you want an obtained key, indicate with an asterisk which dreamies are obtained!)
Theme of Signature:
can include colors, seasons, weather, etc.
Text color: (solid color or gradient) if you can?t decide black always looks nice!
Font type: bold, pretty, script, etc.
Shape of background: (ex: heart, ellipse, circle, cloud, rectangle, rounded rectangle)
Animated background: (yes/no)
Link to specific background picture: (not required, I can choose one according to your theme)
Any other text to include: (ex: native fruit, dream code)
Any other information/specifics:

Last edited:
i'd love a signature! :) i think the one you currently have is absolutely adorable!

Mayor: claire
Town: mistvale
Villagers for signature: lolly, erik, fang, ruby, marshal, blanche, kid cat, punchy
Theme of Signature: something calm and pretty? i like this (x) background, if you could use it :)
Text color: i like purple-y blue colors a lot, so whatever you think will look nice :blush:
Font type: anything not too girly!
Shape of background: more of a rectangular shape, please!
Animated background: yes!
Link to specific background picture: oh yikes i linked it above haha ^^^
Any other text to include: friend code, dream address
Any other information/specifics: you can add anything you think is nice- i trust you! :)

thank youuu!

i'd love a signature! :) i think the one you currently have is absolutely adorable!

Mayor: claire
Town: mistvale
Villagers for signature: lolly, erik, fang, ruby, marshal, blanche, kid cat, punchy
Theme of Signature: something calm and pretty? i like this (x) background, if you could use it :)
Text color: i like purple-y blue colors a lot, so whatever you think will look nice :blush:
Link to specific background picture: oh yikes i linked it above haha ^^^
Any other text to include: friend code, dream address
Any other information/specifics: you can add anything you think is nice- i trust you! :)

thank youuu!

1zvd4ep.gif

Thanks for letting me make this for you :)

Edit: I'm not really sure how I should do this but here's the link I used to upload it http://tinypic.com/r/1zvd4ep/9 :)

Last edited:
Ooh, cool! ^-^

Mayor: Chai
Town: Blossom
Villagers for signature: Lolly*, Merengue*, Marcie, Marshal*, Gayle, Diana*, Rocket, Cookie*, Freya, and Pinky.
Theme of Signature: A very pink and girly sig!
Text color: Solid pink
Font type: Pretty / cute / girly
Shape of background: Traditional circle / oval
Animated background: Yes
Link to specific background picture: Just an animated pink cherry blossom one!
Any other text to include: My native fruit is cherries, and could you please put my current DA (It's in my pink sig)
Any other information/specifics: Can you mark the obtained villagers with a pink rose please?

You can make me a sig if you want!! You definitely have talent and i'd love to see you open a shop!

Mayor: Brina
Town: Magnolia
Villagers for signature: Clyde, Teddy, Pashmina, Maddie, Penelope, Vladimir, Hans, Marina, Gayle, Gloria
all obtained, surprise me with the sprite you use to mark them, whatever you think will fit!
Theme of Signature: Pastel rainbow, pinky beige, forest with tons of flowers!
Text color: A pastel rainbow gradient would be appreciated but if you cant then a pinky beige will do just fine <3
Font type: any girly font
Shape of background: Heart
Animated background: Yes Please!
Link to specific background picture: (x) would it be possible to use this? I know it's a lot of frames but you can totally cut out the begining frames if needed I mostly like when the leaves are flowing across! If not anything similar is okay!
Any other text to include: please include my Native Fruit (Perfect Apple) and FC (sidebar)
Any other information/specifics: Can you add my mayor spirte (x) and have her be near clyde? thank you!<3

I already have a town signature picture, so if I could request almost like a banner that'd be awesome!

Request:
Background Shape: Star with a yellow border
Background Picture: [x] (I know it's kind of wide, you could just orient the center near the front of the castle)
Text: Super Mario 64's #1 Fan! (Centered)
Font: [x]
Font Color: Variations of red, yellow, green, and blue

If you'd like TBT for this I can pay :) Tysvm!!~♡

Mayor: Chickpea
Town: Niue
Villagers for signature: All Chicken villagers. None obtained.
Theme of Signature: Maybe a cute Urban City theme, please make the colours nice and bright. Also make it a sunny day.
Text color: Crimson or Salmon Red would work!
Font type: Maybe a Cursive Handwriting font, that'd be perfect.
Shape of background: a city shape!
Animated background: sure! But if there's a prettier background that's not animated, then choose that one, haha.
Link to specific frame: I want my frame to be a shape of a CHICK. C:
Any other text to include: Native fruit: Pears and Perfect Pears
Friend Code: (please copy it from my sidebar)
Any other information/specifics: For the obtained key, could you please make every obtained villager (so far, nobody) have a mini Statue of Liberty sprite next to it?

P.S. When I get my dreamies, do I have to give it to you again to edit it and add the obtained key? Thanks!

Last edited:
Ahh yay thank you all, I'm so excited to make everyones! I will hopefully find the time to finish them all tomorrow. For now I'm gonna close off orders and go to sleep because it's late :p

Ooh, cool! ^-^

Mayor: Chai
Town: Blossom
Villagers for signature: Lolly*, Merengue*, Marcie, Marshal*, Gayle, Diana*, Rocket, Cookie*, Freya, and Pinky.
Theme of Signature: A very pink and girly sig!
Text color: Solid pink
Font type: Pretty / cute / girly
Shape of background: Traditional circle / oval
Animated background: Yes
Link to specific background picture: Just an animated pink cherry blossom one!
Any other text to include: My native fruit is cherries, and could you please put my current DA (It's in my pink sig)
Any other information/specifics: Can you mark the obtained villagers with a pink rose please?

i1dyk9.jpg

(X)

Hope you like it! I have work soon but I'll try to get to the rest tonight :)

Last edited:
I recently made my own signature (as you can see) and I was hoping to get some more experience making them before potentially opening up a shop! Since people's signatures usually just say Mayor X of Y, I will do that by default unless you request otherwise (like how mine is). I'm looking to make maybe 5 signatures, but I have no idea how many people will want one, so I'll play it by ear!
So here's a little order form I came up with, it's not perfect :p

Mayor:
Town:

Villagers for signature: (if you want an obtained key, indicate with an asterisk which dreamies are obtained!)
Theme of Signature:
can include colors, seasons, weather, etc.
Text color: (solid color or gradient) if you can’t decide black always looks nice!
Font type: bold, pretty, script, etc.
Shape of background: (ex: heart, ellipse, circle, cloud, rectangle, rounded rectangle)
Animated background: (yes/no)
Link to specific background picture: (not required, I can choose one according to your theme)
Any other text to include: (ex: native fruit, dream code)
Any other information/specifics:

Mayor: Izzy
Town: Woodland
Villagers: Bob, fauna, felicity, Dora, Blaire, Sheldon, Charlise, Broccolo.
Theme: Can it be nature with loads of flower c:
Font type: Pretty
Shape: circle
Animated: no
Other text: my friend code.
If you can does this I will be so happy, thanks ^w^
Yours is super cute btw c:

You can make me a sig if you want!! You definitely have talent and i'd love to see you open a shop!

Mayor: Brina
Town: Magnolia
Villagers for signature: Clyde, Teddy, Pashmina, Maddie, Penelope, Vladimir, Hans, Marina, Gayle, Gloria
all obtained, surprise me with the sprite you use to mark them, whatever you think will fit!
Theme of Signature: Pastel rainbow, pinky beige, forest with tons of flowers!
Text color: A pastel rainbow gradient would be appreciated but if you cant then a pinky beige will do just fine <3
Font type: any girly font
Shape of background: Heart
Animated background: Yes Please!
Link to specific background picture: (x) would it be possible to use this? I know it's a lot of frames but you can totally cut out the begining frames if needed I mostly like when the leaves are flowing across! If not anything similar is okay!
Any other text to include: please include my Native Fruit (Perfect Apple) and FC (sidebar)
Any other information/specifics: Can you add my mayor spirte (x) and have her be near clyde? thank you!<3

o2t4XoV.gif

Hope you like it! Sorry I'm taking so long I've been a bit busy, but I WILL get everyone's done eventually.

Last edited:
Mayor: Aazia
Town: MoonDust
Villagers for signature:( * = obtained) Lucky*, Lolly, Bob, Stitches*, Pietro*, Marshal*, Frita*, Ankha, Tangy, Rosie
Theme of Signature: something calm and pretty?
Text color: i use purple, pink and blue colors a lot, so whatever you think will look nice :blush:
Link to specific background picture: (x)
Any other text to include: friend code, obtained: rainbow changing colour butterfly native fruit: Orange but can u do perfect orange please?

Danke Chan :3

Last edited:
How is your progress going?

Oh, I just realized you've been rly inactive. It's okay.

Last edited:
Back