• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Let me make you a signature! [CLOSED]

voldemonet

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2704-6310-6722
Tasty Cake
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (59) +
I recently made my own signature (as you can see) and I was hoping to get some more experience making them before potentially opening up a shop! Since people's signatures usually just say Mayor X of Y, I will do that by default unless you request otherwise (like how mine is). I'm looking to make maybe 5 signatures, but I have no idea how many people will want one, so I'll play it by ear!
So here's a little order form I came up with, it's not perfect :p

Mayor:
Town:

Villagers for signature: (if you want an obtained key, indicate with an asterisk which dreamies are obtained!)
Theme of Signature:
can include colors, seasons, weather, etc.
Text color: (solid color or gradient) if you can?t decide black always looks nice!
Font type: bold, pretty, script, etc.
Shape of background: (ex: heart, ellipse, circle, cloud, rectangle, rounded rectangle)
Animated background: (yes/no)
Link to specific background picture: (not required, I can choose one according to your theme)
Any other text to include: (ex: native fruit, dream code)
Any other information/specifics:

Last edited:
i'd love a signature! :) i think the one you currently have is absolutely adorable!

Mayor: claire
Town: mistvale
Villagers for signature: lolly, erik, fang, ruby, marshal, blanche, kid cat, punchy
Theme of Signature: something calm and pretty? i like this (x) background, if you could use it :)
Text color: i like purple-y blue colors a lot, so whatever you think will look nice :blush:
Font type: anything not too girly!
Shape of background: more of a rectangular shape, please!
Animated background: yes!
Link to specific background picture: oh yikes i linked it above haha ^^^
Any other text to include: friend code, dream address
Any other information/specifics: you can add anything you think is nice- i trust you! :)

thank youuu!

i'd love a signature! :) i think the one you currently have is absolutely adorable!

Mayor: claire
Town: mistvale
Villagers for signature: lolly, erik, fang, ruby, marshal, blanche, kid cat, punchy
Theme of Signature: something calm and pretty? i like this (x) background, if you could use it :)
Text color: i like purple-y blue colors a lot, so whatever you think will look nice :blush:
Link to specific background picture: oh yikes i linked it above haha ^^^
Any other text to include: friend code, dream address
Any other information/specifics: you can add anything you think is nice- i trust you! :)

thank youuu!

1zvd4ep.gif

Thanks for letting me make this for you :)

Edit: I'm not really sure how I should do this but here's the link I used to upload it http://tinypic.com/r/1zvd4ep/9 :)

Last edited:
1zvd4ep.gif

Thanks for letting me make this for you :)

Edit: I'm not really sure how I should do this but here's the link I used to upload it http://tinypic.com/r/1zvd4ep/9 :)

ahh it's so pretty! thank you so much! i'm going to start using it right away! :')

i think you could definitely open a shop for these- you did a really great job!

Ooh, cool! ^-^

Mayor: Chai
Town: Blossom
Villagers for signature: Lolly*, Merengue*, Marcie, Marshal*, Gayle, Diana*, Rocket, Cookie*, Freya, and Pinky.
Theme of Signature: A very pink and girly sig!
Text color: Solid pink
Font type: Pretty / cute / girly
Shape of background: Traditional circle / oval
Animated background: Yes
Link to specific background picture: Just an animated pink cherry blossom one!
Any other text to include: My native fruit is cherries, and could you please put my current DA (It's in my pink sig)
Any other information/specifics: Can you mark the obtained villagers with a pink rose please?

You can make me a sig if you want!! You definitely have talent and i'd love to see you open a shop!

Mayor: Brina
Town: Magnolia
Villagers for signature: Clyde, Teddy, Pashmina, Maddie, Penelope, Vladimir, Hans, Marina, Gayle, Gloria
all obtained, surprise me with the sprite you use to mark them, whatever you think will fit!
Theme of Signature: Pastel rainbow, pinky beige, forest with tons of flowers!
Text color: A pastel rainbow gradient would be appreciated but if you cant then a pinky beige will do just fine <3
Font type: any girly font
Shape of background: Heart
Animated background: Yes Please!
Link to specific background picture: (x) would it be possible to use this? I know it's a lot of frames but you can totally cut out the begining frames if needed I mostly like when the leaves are flowing across! If not anything similar is okay!
Any other text to include: please include my Native Fruit (Perfect Apple) and FC (sidebar)
Any other information/specifics: Can you add my mayor spirte (x) and have her be near clyde? thank you!<3

I already have a town signature picture, so if I could request almost like a banner that'd be awesome!

Request:
Background Shape: Star with a yellow border
Background Picture: [x] (I know it's kind of wide, you could just orient the center near the front of the castle)
Text: Super Mario 64's #1 Fan! (Centered)
Font: [x]
Font Color: Variations of red, yellow, green, and blue

If you'd like TBT for this I can pay :) Tysvm!!~♡

Mayor: Chickpea
Town: Niue
Villagers for signature: All Chicken villagers. None obtained.
Theme of Signature: Maybe a cute Urban City theme, please make the colours nice and bright. Also make it a sunny day.
Text color: Crimson or Salmon Red would work!
Font type: Maybe a Cursive Handwriting font, that'd be perfect.
Shape of background: a city shape!
Animated background: sure! But if there's a prettier background that's not animated, then choose that one, haha.
Link to specific frame: I want my frame to be a shape of a CHICK. C:
Any other text to include: Native fruit: Pears and Perfect Pears
Friend Code: (please copy it from my sidebar)
Any other information/specifics: For the obtained key, could you please make every obtained villager (so far, nobody) have a mini Statue of Liberty sprite next to it?

P.S. When I get my dreamies, do I have to give it to you again to edit it and add the obtained key? Thanks!

Last edited:
Ahh yay thank you all, I'm so excited to make everyones! I will hopefully find the time to finish them all tomorrow. For now I'm gonna close off orders and go to sleep because it's late :p

Ooh, cool! ^-^

Mayor: Chai
Town: Blossom
Villagers for signature: Lolly*, Merengue*, Marcie, Marshal*, Gayle, Diana*, Rocket, Cookie*, Freya, and Pinky.
Theme of Signature: A very pink and girly sig!
Text color: Solid pink
Font type: Pretty / cute / girly
Shape of background: Traditional circle / oval
Animated background: Yes
Link to specific background picture: Just an animated pink cherry blossom one!
Any other text to include: My native fruit is cherries, and could you please put my current DA (It's in my pink sig)
Any other information/specifics: Can you mark the obtained villagers with a pink rose please?

i1dyk9.jpg

(X)

Hope you like it! I have work soon but I'll try to get to the rest tonight :)

Last edited:
I recently made my own signature (as you can see) and I was hoping to get some more experience making them before potentially opening up a shop! Since people's signatures usually just say Mayor X of Y, I will do that by default unless you request otherwise (like how mine is). I'm looking to make maybe 5 signatures, but I have no idea how many people will want one, so I'll play it by ear!
So here's a little order form I came up with, it's not perfect :p

Mayor:
Town:

Villagers for signature: (if you want an obtained key, indicate with an asterisk which dreamies are obtained!)
Theme of Signature:
can include colors, seasons, weather, etc.
Text color: (solid color or gradient) if you can’t decide black always looks nice!
Font type: bold, pretty, script, etc.
Shape of background: (ex: heart, ellipse, circle, cloud, rectangle, rounded rectangle)
Animated background: (yes/no)
Link to specific background picture: (not required, I can choose one according to your theme)
Any other text to include: (ex: native fruit, dream code)
Any other information/specifics:

Mayor: Izzy
Town: Woodland
Villagers: Bob, fauna, felicity, Dora, Blaire, Sheldon, Charlise, Broccolo.
Theme: Can it be nature with loads of flower c:
Font type: Pretty
Shape: circle
Animated: no
Other text: my friend code.
If you can does this I will be so happy, thanks ^w^
Yours is super cute btw c:

You can make me a sig if you want!! You definitely have talent and i'd love to see you open a shop!

Mayor: Brina
Town: Magnolia
Villagers for signature: Clyde, Teddy, Pashmina, Maddie, Penelope, Vladimir, Hans, Marina, Gayle, Gloria
all obtained, surprise me with the sprite you use to mark them, whatever you think will fit!
Theme of Signature: Pastel rainbow, pinky beige, forest with tons of flowers!
Text color: A pastel rainbow gradient would be appreciated but if you cant then a pinky beige will do just fine <3
Font type: any girly font
Shape of background: Heart
Animated background: Yes Please!
Link to specific background picture: (x) would it be possible to use this? I know it's a lot of frames but you can totally cut out the begining frames if needed I mostly like when the leaves are flowing across! If not anything similar is okay!
Any other text to include: please include my Native Fruit (Perfect Apple) and FC (sidebar)
Any other information/specifics: Can you add my mayor spirte (x) and have her be near clyde? thank you!<3

o2t4XoV.gif

Hope you like it! Sorry I'm taking so long I've been a bit busy, but I WILL get everyone's done eventually.

Last edited:
Mayor: Aazia
Town: MoonDust
Villagers for signature:( * = obtained) Lucky*, Lolly, Bob, Stitches*, Pietro*, Marshal*, Frita*, Ankha, Tangy, Rosie
Theme of Signature: something calm and pretty?
Text color: i use purple, pink and blue colors a lot, so whatever you think will look nice :blush:
Link to specific background picture: (x)
Any other text to include: friend code, obtained: rainbow changing colour butterfly native fruit: Orange but can u do perfect orange please?

Danke Chan :3

Last edited:
How is your progress going?

Oh, I just realized you've been rly inactive. It's okay.

Last edited:
Back