Is it too much to ask for some doggone mangos?

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I've been on the island most of the morning collecting fruit and flowers so I can start my fruit orchard of island fruits and I have all the island fruits except mangos. I think this game has some kind of crush on lemons because that's the only fruit that the game keeps giving me. I don't need lemons, I need mangos darn it.

I give up. You know if I didn't make a vow to obtain stuff on my own, I'd have bought fruit, golden axes and bush starts a long time ago. This is taking way too long.

Thank you so much for the offer but no thank you. I'm trying to get everything on my own no matter how long it takes and how frustrating it is.

No problem. If it helps your spirit, it took me quite a while to find mangoes, so you're not alone! Good luck :)

When I want some "tropical" fruit, I go to the island, go on a tour and take the fruit I want from there, since it usually changes every tour
Idk, you could try :)

When I want some "tropical" fruit, I go to the island, go on a tour and take the fruit I want from there, since it usually changes every tour
Idk, you could try :)

That's what I've been doing and 9 times out of 10, it's lemons, I just went on a tour again and once again it was lemons. This is getting really frustrating. I guess I just won't have mangoes in my town.

Patience is helpful... Also, if you go to club tortimer island (the multiplayer one), the fruit changes there, too.

I should tell you - the last native fruit I needed to get was the Apple, and it was my favorite one. It took over 1 1/2 months to get it, and I did so through a item trade for perfect ones. I buried one of them, then fed the rest to my villagers.

I've been there!!

Lately I've seen more lemons. Not sure why.
Idea: Try to go on as many different types of tours as possible.

That's how I eventually found my mangoes.

If all else fails... there is Club Tortimer.
Go to different islands, international islands. Maybe you will have better luck!

Sending you good juicy sweet mango vibes!!

I admire your spirit of doing everything by yourself!! :) I don't think I would ever be able to do that. I lack that willpower and patience ; u; Good luck on your quest for mangoes!!!

Last edited:
I never thought of using Club Tortimer. I need to earn enough medals to join that. But for now, I just went back to my town and started putting down paths and flowers. I'll be back on the mango hunt later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I admire your spirit of doing everything by yourself!! :) I don't think I would ever be able to do that. I lack that willpower and patience ; u; Good luck on your quest for mangoes!!!

Thank you. Yeah, it's not easy, I'm telling ya. Many times I almost went and asked for a golden axe or bush start and I had to stop myself and say "You are doing this on your own. No buying anything."

Back