• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Fang the Cranky Wolf :) (99% Original)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryzia

i like creepy things
Bells
Switch
7470-8995-9785
User Title Color Change
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (1) +
He's prettty much 100% original. His greeting is the only thing I can't seem to change (I don't remember what it was) so he'll occasionally start sentences with "bork, bork". Ahahaaaa... sorry. D;

I don't have a time limit on Fang like I did with Lucky (sorry if you looked into my last thread for him!) soooo whoever wants to give him a home... let me know when you can? :)

Hi!! I'm a little new to the whole buying/selling villagers thing so I was wondering if since I do not have a 10th villager yet, would I be able to convince Fang to move in as the 10th?

Thanks! c:

iif you are ok with it id love to take him! im gathering all wolf villagers and hes missing with 3 others. so if ud like! btw im new to this site and have no idea how it works xD sorry if im too late

Hi!! I'm a little new to the whole buying/selling villagers thing so I was wondering if since I do not have a 10th villager yet, would I be able to convince Fang to move in as the 10th?

Thanks! c:

cool! let me know when you're free to get him! i'm available for the rest of the day!

iif you are ok with it id love to take him! im gathering all wolf villagers and hes missing with 3 others. so if ud like! btw im new to this site and have no idea how it works xD sorry if im too late

sorry! mephala just replied faster. :(

My timezone is GMT so I'll be easiest to catch around 10 or 11pm to 1am. Maybe this morning too but I'm not sure yet! Send me a PM when you're next online and I'll try to be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back