• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Big Brother: TBT | Voting Thread

Kirbystarship (1)

Zendel (1)

amazonevan19 (1)

A random number generator has been used to determine the results. amazonevan19's number was generated and he has thus been elected the final HoH of the game.

wjqa9zG.png

Night 6's HoH amazonevan19 has made his decision and Zendel will be eliminated.

Night 6's HoH amazonevan19 has lost their power.

This thread will now be locked until preparations have been made for the final vote on Day 7, the final Day!

"Who goes? You decide!"

##Vote: Kirby

Not voting for the person who ruined my chances. ;)

No boyyyy.

I manipulated Evan into thinking I was supportive of him so he wouldn't vote for me and unfortunately it's done the opposite affect.

Last edited:
##Vote: Evan

While he was the one to eliminate me, looking at his play, I feel like it was much more thoughtout than Kirby's.

Kirby, you tried to act like this game was mafia. That people could have "scummy" behavior. In this game, there was no such thing as scummy behavior, because we all had the same objective: to be the last one standing. Your play didnt really reflect this objective.

Evan, there were plenty of very good strategic moments you used. Making yourself seem weak and unable to beat a few people for a plausible reason made others think you werent a threat, and you played on emotions well. You reconized the nature of this game and used it to your advantage. And for that, you get my vote.

##VOTE: Evan

Kirbystarship eliminated me and while I completely understand as that is the rules of the game, I did feel his elimination was arbitrary. That being said, both players played well and congratulations to the winner.

My vote is for Evan.

##VOTE: Evan

Kirbystarship eliminated me and while I completely understand as that is the rules of the game, I did feel his elimination was arbitrary. That being said, both players played well and congratulations to the winner.

My vote is for Evan.

Kirbystarship (1)

amazonevan19 (3)

The votes have been counted and amazonevan19 has been selected your winner!

Congratulations, amazonevan19!

Back