• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying 🌸wishlist🌸 [MANY WA ITEMS]

Hello! I have the Sloppy Dresser. Is 15 TBT okay? The price is kind of high because it took me a while to get. The sloppy series is kind of rare.

My town c: I'm in the middle of a trade so I'll vm you when I'm ready

Sounds great! Sent the TBT your way :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I have the Sloppy Dresser. Is 15 TBT okay? The price is kind of high because it took me a while to get. The sloppy series is kind of rare.

Of course! I will send the TBT. My town or yours?

i can get you:
- sloppy wall
- cinnamoroll outfit

is 10tbt for each okay? :) let me know!

May I just have the Cinnamoroll outfit? I will add you and send TBT; my town or yours?

yup, that's fine! i'd prefer to drop it off if that's alright. i've added you so just lmk when your gates are open! :blush:

hi I have the lily record player and my melody wall, are you interested? I'm not sure what to ask price wise. I do prefer tbt so shoot me an offer :3

yup, that's fine! i'd prefer to drop it off if that's alright. i've added you so just lmk when your gates are open! :blush:

I'm visiting another town rn, I'll PM you when my gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi I have the lily record player and my melody wall, are you interested? I'm not sure what to ask price wise. I do prefer tbt so shoot me an offer :3

Is 10 TBT ok?

that should be fine. however I have realised I am missing my lily record player, what would you give for just the wall?

thats fine. I have to watch baywatch right now but I will be back later ok

Back