• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Mae's Art Shop ~ New Styles ~

COM AMYE MILLER.jpg

@amye.miller

i hope you like it!

Tysm for opening the crayon chibi's! Let me know if you can accept this order c':

Username: BrinaLouWho
Character reference: (x) + Clyde wearing his original Outfit + Teddy wearing his original outfit
Style: Crayon Chibi
Line colour: I'll leave this up to you!
Poses/expressions/info about character:
1. My Mayor should be in the middle holding hands with Teddy and holding a big rainbow swirly lollipop feeding Clyde with her free hand.
2. Teddy doesn't really need to be doing anything specific besides holding my mayor's hand.
3. Clyde should be happily licking the lollipop held by my mayor.
Extras: My mayor has waist long hair, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses, please try to make her looking very feminine especially make sure you add eyelashes! Please make Teddy and Clyde the same height as my mayor or preferably taller!
Price: 160 TBT

Tysm for opening the crayon chibi's! Let me know if you can accept this order c':

Username: BrinaLouWho
Character reference: (x) + Clyde wearing his original Outfit + Teddy wearing his original outfit
Style: Crayon Chibi
Line colour: I'll leave this up to you!
Poses/expressions/info about character:
1. My Mayor should be in the middle holding hands with Teddy and holding a big rainbow swirly lollipop feeding Clyde with her free hand.
2. Teddy doesn't really need to be doing anything specific besides holding my mayor's hand.
3. Clyde should be happily licking the lollipop held by my mayor.
Extras: My mayor has waist long hair, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses, please try to make her looking very feminine especially make sure you add eyelashes! Please make Teddy and Clyde the same height as my mayor or preferably taller!
Price: 160 TBT

accepted! i will do my very best! <3

Order Form:
Username: Lucyhannahg
Character reference:
acnl mayor2.jpgacnl mayor1.jpg
Style: D please!
Line colour: if possible!
Poses/expressions/info about character: she has dark brown hair, in two plaits with red bows. She has blue eyes and round glasses, she has a white long sleeve top and a grayish plaid cami dress over (if you could include a little bit of the top of her chest, so you can see the straps that would be perfect)
Extras:
Price: 130tbt? thanks! :lemon:

*is very late* i havent had wifi for the past week argh how have i lived but im back on now so i will get them done asap sorry for the wait!!

Order Form:

Username: xSuperMario64x

Character reference: [x]

Style: A, flat color

Line colour: Black

Poses/expressions/info about character: It's in the link :)

Extras: Could she be winking and have a heart next to her? That's all.

Price: 120 tbt

Ty!!

More styles, yay!!!

Username: pinkcotton
Character reference: (x)
Style: A
Line colour: Pink
Poses/expressions/info about character: She's just a really kind, happy, and shy person.
Extras: Could you please draw her holding a pink heart balloon? ^-^
Price: 150

More styles, yay!!!

Username: pinkcotton
Character reference: (x)
Style: A
Line colour: Pink
Poses/expressions/info about character: She's just a really kind, happy, and shy person.
Extras: Could you please draw her holding a pink heart balloon? ^-^
Price: 150

ah i think you forgot to attach the link for your ref!

Username: allainah
Character reference: here + dress ref
Style: C (crayon)
Line colour: I don't see any options for coloring on style c? :eek: if there are some lmk & ill edit this.
Poses/expressions/info about character: up to you
Extras: I would love if you drew her holding stitches like he's a stuffed animal
Price: 130

Thank you! <3

Hi everyone! so it seems my tablet driver has stopped working, so please bear with me while i figure out how to fix it, but hopefully i can get my tablet back up and running within the next few days!!

okaY SO tablet back up and running, so i shall get through these in the next couple of days hopefully <3 thanks for being patient with me guys and im so sorry for all the waiting around ugh

Order Form
Username: Fleshy
Character reference:
my mayor
3S61mGo.jpg

my partners mayor
3BwZTYH.jpg
Style: C!
Line colour/shading style: Like in example C, coloured / crayon!
Poses/expressions/info about character: We're a couple! Could we possibly be standing in the middle, holding hands with Tipper to my side and Frita to my partners side? Generally happy expressions all round!!
Extras: hopefully that's all!
Price: 400tbt?

I just realised this might not be open, I'm so sorry if I've posted if orders are not open rn!

Last edited:
Back