Selling 🍑 lil garage sale 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
☾ So I just realized that I have a bunch of things clogging up my storage so I'm just gonna sell them! ☾
Pick up is preferred!

The list is here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/nIi9UPl1dt

Please make me an offer in your order.

I would like to buy the coin, the hibiscus hairpin, the metroid, the perfect orange, the regal armoire, the regal sofa and the shamrock hat!
What about 50,000 for everything?
And also... do you have another New Nintendo 3DS? I would add 5,000 bells to those 50,000 u3u

I do happen to have another 3DS! 55k sounds great. Also, my perfect oranges come in full baskets, so I can give you more than one! :) I will be adding you, and let me know when you are ready to pick up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to buy the coin, the hibiscus hairpin, the metroid, the perfect orange, the regal armoire, the regal sofa and the shamrock hat!
What about 50,000 for everything?
And also... do you have another New Nintendo 3DS? I would add 5,000 bells to those 50,000 u3u

forgot to quote u.u

I do happen to have another 3DS! 55k sounds great. Also, my perfect oranges come in full baskets, so I can give you more than one! :) I will be adding you, and let me know when you are ready to pick up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

forgot to quote u.u

What about in 10 minutes time? I'll be going to your town with 55,000 bells :D
Oh, my name is Sam, yep, just in case hehe

Last edited:
How many pipe stools do you have? If you have many, I'll take them all.
If you have 1, I'll take that, along with the Cream Sofa, Corkboard, Checkout Counter, Sprout Table, Stained Glass and Top.
I'll take everything for 14 TBT (if you have one pipe stool.)

Last edited:
How many pipe stools do you have? If you have many, I'll take them all.
If you have 1, I'll take that, along with the Cream Sofa, Corkboard, Checkout Counter, Sprout Table, Stained Glass and Top.
I'll take everything for 14 TBT (if you have one pipe stool.)

I have one pipe stool, but I just got rid of my sprout table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back