Have you unlocked all the PWPs?

Have you completed all your PWP requests?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In Vista and Chocolat, I have unlocked everything.

In Moonview and Flora, not everything is unlocked yet.. especially in Flora since I restarted the town last month.

I just founded my new town, so obviously no. Since I hack my game to adjust the landscape, I am constantly resisting the temptation to use the cheat to unlock them all.

In all honesty, I appreciate the mechanic of randomly getting requests and unlocking them over time; it's just more exciting and rewarding for me. However, after reading that people have had to wait on some PWPs for years, I do wish there were another option to get them (someone came up with blue prints that could be bought through Tom Nook, which I thought would be a cool alternative!)

I've only had my town 4 months, and I don't have anywhere near all the Pwp's, but I only want two more. The wisteria trellis and the geyser-both from my only uchi, Phoebe. I look for her every day, and all day when she is out, and run in front of her on purpose, but no...

YES the wisteria trellis is my number one dream PWP and my only uchi, Shari, NEVER pings me for anything... honestly what are you good for Shari????

I'm nowhere near obtaining everything I want! The only requests I've gotten so far are hideous or useless to me :(! I've been hanging out for the metal bench lately but no requests!

YES the wisteria trellis is my number one dream PWP and my only uchi, Shari, NEVER pings me for anything... honestly what are you good for Shari????

Blast her and her little banana feet - she moved into a past town of mine and constantly got in my way (I realize all uchis are inherently the same, but I swear she was set on messing up my day)

I try to do the diving trick every day so I can get a PWP each day, and so far it's been working! I have two uchi villagers and am desperately waiting for them to ping me for a picnic blanket so I can stop trapping them so much!

No but I think I'm a lot closer. I did get the instrument shelter yesterday from Goose and now I don't have to trap him anymore.

The longest one to take to get was the log bench from Phoebe or any uchis. Why are they so evasive? It took forever to earn and for her to move out. Uchi curse..👻

I might be missing the light up clock possibly? I'm not going to use it so overall yeah. I did in my old town too before I did a 100% restart.

No, I am missing a bunch of cute ones like the picnic blankets, but I think they are from a villager personality I don't like, so I don't have anyone in town to suggest them. I'm not sure I want to kick out a villager, get a boring one, and beg them for pwps.

No. I really want the video screen, the illuminated structures, the cube sculpture, anything with lights, the tower, the police station, and the lighthouse.

Last edited:
Im nowhere near the pwp's that I want in my town. I have to move in an uchi villager for the pwps i need and I don't really like any of them!

actually I've unlocked a lot of the stuff I want already! I think the only thing I need for my town now is the log bench :0

I've only had my town 4 months, and I don't have anywhere near all the Pwp's, but I only want two more. The wisteria trellis and the geyser-both from my only uchi, Phoebe. I look for her every day, and all day when she is out, and run in front of her on purpose, but no...

I tried the diving trick...ugh, too energy and time consuming for me. Maybe I will try trapping her with holes...does that ever really work?

PS Never got the wisteria trellis or the geyser in my sleeping town Novaria in over a year. I didn't even know they existed. I will try not to lose hope from that fact...
I'm in the same dilemma, and same villager. I got the geyser last week, but I still need the wisteria trellis and picnic basket.

Back