Have you unlocked all the PWPs?

Have you completed all your PWP requests?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HHoney

Fireworks!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Have you unlocked all the PWPs in your town?

Most of all I'm curious if you reset your town and brought most or all your PWPs.

I recently posted about waiting 2 years for the fire pit...I just looked at the list and now I'm close to unlocking all the PWPs yet I still want the Zen Bridge.

In my oldest town I still need a peppy PWP.

Are you close? Or have you just started over again?

PWPs are kind of a pain sometimes. No one should have to wait more than a year to get all the PWPs! It should be written into the code.

My heart goes out to everyone that has had to wait more than a year for any PWP. Seriously I don't see why it is so hard and rare.

Last edited:
I'm nowhere near all the PWP's I want, and I've had my town since 2013. Of course I want those cutesy ones that everyone else is into though, like the wisteria trellis or the zen pond thing.

I stopped playing for ages and thought I had them all but recently came back and got the Wooden Bridge and checked my old list and I'm also missing Rack of Rice, Zen Garden and one other. I think they are all from cranky villagers and there are four in my town right now (Camofrog, Elvis, Gaston, Static,) so I should definitely finish up the list.

I stopped playing for ages and thought I had them all but recently came back and got the Wooden Bridge and checked my old list and I'm also missing Rack of Rice, Zen Garden and one other. I think they are all from cranky villagers and there are four in my town right now (Camofrog, Elvis, Gaston, Static,) so I should definitely finish up the list.

I'm in a similar situation in one of my towns - there was a period of time I didn't have any crankies and now I see that's why I never had any of the cranky PWPs. After I looked at the list I see I needed cranky PWPs. In one of my towns I have 2 crankies. Now I just have to tear down a bridge and wait for the wooden bridge.

I've had several long pauses in my towns, so I still need several in each. I've got representatives of all types, so I'm sure they'll ping sooner or later.

The main thing I want for both towns is the train station. I just need to sit down with both games and go back and forth some day.

I'm in a similar situation in one of my towns - there was a period of time I didn't have any crankies and now I see that's why I never had any of the cranky PWPs. After I looked at the list I see I needed cranky PWPs. In one of my towns I have 2 crankies. Now I just have to tear down a bridge and wait for the wooden bridge.

You see, I knew it was a relatable problem. I should really do some beach hiding and finish the list. Then I can finally decide which ones I actually want in my town.

I just restarted my town, so I don't have many beyond the defaults. It's frustrating to try and get the perfect town achievement while knowing there's more pwps I want.

In every town I've had I've been nowhere near finishing the PWP list! It's crazy how hard it is to get requests, I've not ever seen the picnic basket which is something I've wanted for so long!

I've only had my town 4 months, and I don't have anywhere near all the Pwp's, but I only want two more. The wisteria trellis and the geyser-both from my only uchi, Phoebe. I look for her every day, and all day when she is out, and run in front of her on purpose, but no...

I tried the diving trick...ugh, too energy and time consuming for me. Maybe I will try trapping her with holes...does that ever really work?

PS Never got the wisteria trellis or the geyser in my sleeping town Novaria in over a year. I didn't even know they existed. I will try not to lose hope from that fact...

I think I still need three snooty PWP suggestions. Then I'll have all of them except for some of the bridges, which I can't get since I already have three bridges anyway.

I restarted my town just 1 month ago, so no :( so far the villagers have only requested like 3 or 4 and I don't like any of them :(
I'm looking for the flower arch, the westeria trellis, the round light, the metal bench, the statue fountain, the windmill and the zen bridge.

Last edited:
I mostly just need uchi projects! I really want the trellis, picnic blanket, windmill, etc. but Deirdre never requests anything and it's super irritating lol. I have pretty much everything else, or everything I want anyway :)

I just need the Weed Day projects you get from Leif and some others in my first town. But I have a long way to go to get all of the pwps in my other town.

Not even close for me. I didn't even think it was possible to get all of them.

I really want the zen projects, but my crankies seem to hate recommending pwps. I also want the picnic basket, but that's never going to happen either. ;_;

I unlocked the drilling rig and wisteria trellis in two days! been a while since that happened and I think I have about 35 unlocked which is decent but I really want the bus stop! :)

Back