• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Art commissions :9?

Hobo

Bells
Hey everybody just posting here to let all users that I'm open for commissions
You can view my art on my Instagram Crackrockcandy, or on my FA as drugaddict

I know weird names, I also have a website with a demo reel of my animation you can view to get a sense of my style

I can draw people (very very toony like simpsons or Rick and morty)
Anthro animals
Animals
And basically anything :0

I was thinking about doing commissions for favorite animal villagers or even mayors but
I can also do OCs as well :) post here if interested all art will be digital

Headshots are $20 with color
Waist ups are $40 with color

Animal crossing art be it favorite villager or mayor
$20 this is full body with color this will be in animal crossing style with a twist of my own :)
IMG_3220.jpgIMG_3220.jpg

Idk if the image will show but this was my most recent commission

I think your style is pretty cool, I just checked out your Instagram and I dig it.

I also don't mean to be a mega party pooper but your prices are pretty expensive for this website specifically. I can see your art being worth 20 bucks +more but not here because majority of people here are high school and below. There are 21+ but I'm not sure if most are looking to pay real $monies$

Last edited:
Back