• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ [Shop] Chibi Mayors~!

Doilie

I will talk to a brick.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8076-1109-6127
Feedback
100% (92) +
Hello everyone o(U・ω・)⊃ !

It is my first time opening commissions like this on here so I hope this is easy to understand! Currently I am open for chibi commissions only - and only mayors!

Here is a sample piece of what I can offer!

Price: 300 TBT

[Note that I have shrunk the size and added a watermark for preview!]

When done the buyer will receive an un-watermarked version as well as a watermarked.

If you upload to another site please upload the watermarked version. Do NOT upload the high-res file.

Also please credit back to me!

You can find my DA here!

First Come First Serve! (⌒▽⌒ゞ

Slots: 0/5 [Open] [1 Per Person]

- SensaiGallade [Done!]
- Ariane
- Sally
- Bunnilla
- Etchasketch

Waitlist:

Issi
Hyoon

Last edited:
Your work is gorgeous ! Makes me wish I had a cute mayor haha!
Best of luck with your shop :)

Your work is gorgeous ! Makes me wish I had a cute mayor haha!
Best of luck with your shop :)

Wah thank you! o/ Huff I can draw males as well though it's not limited to female!

Wah thank you! o/ Huff I can draw males as well though it's not limited to female!

oh no I didn't mean it like that, sorry for the wording! x> I just meant I don't rly commission art of my mayor since I don't play acnl as much anymore haha

AYAYAYAAYAYA THESE ARE ADORRRRRRRRRRRRRABLEE!

Could I request my fabulous Mayor Aaron? There's a description in the imgur album.

Thank you so much for your consideration!

AYAYAYAAYAYA THESE ARE ADORRRRRRRRRRRRRABLEE!

Could I request my fabulous Mayor Aaron? There's a description in the imgur album.

Thank you so much for your consideration!

Wah of course! o/ I'll put you down for a slot! After I've finished the drawing I'll request payment!

i'm not sure if there is still an open slot but i love your work so much! i'd love a drawing of my mayor! [x] if you could please make her hair longer than shoulder length and have her without the nose bandaid (keep the one on the cheek) that would be great!! thank you for your consideration!

If these are still open I'm very interested ;w;
why must I always be sleeping
edit: if they are, this is my mayor ref //w// [x]
[x][x]
bridal veil, thicc glasses, brown eyes, and ballet shoes with white socks or can be simplified lol

Last edited:
Ahh are these still open? If so id love a slot<3

aww i'm late for a slot :< i'll save up tbt for a commish so i'll take a spot in your waitlist~

Aaaaaahh I would love one as well please! :D
Here's my mayor Ariane: http://i.imgur.com/wZNZV0C.png I would like her ponytail and hibiscus visible, pose can be up to you ^^

Thanks for considering <3

Alrighty! I've added you to the queue! I'll message you when all is done and ask for payment!

i'm not sure if there is still an open slot but i love your work so much! i'd love a drawing of my mayor! [x] if you could please make her hair longer than shoulder length and have her without the nose bandaid (keep the one on the cheek) that would be great!! thank you for your consideration!

I can do that ! ^-^ I've added you to queue I'll pm you when all is done and ask for payment!

If these are still open I'm very interested ;w;
why must I always be sleeping
edit: if they are, this is my mayor ref //w// [x]
[x][x]
bridal veil, thicc glasses, brown eyes, and ballet shoes with white socks or can be simplified lol

Yep, still open! Added to queue I'll pm you when all is done and ask payment! ^^

do you take igb at all? ;w;

Not at the moment sorry :<

Ahh are these still open? If so id love a slot<3

Yep, you're the last slot! Please post your information and I'll pm you when done!!

Add me to the waitlist if you have one :3

Alrighty~!

aww i'm late for a slot :< i'll save up tbt for a commish so i'll take a spot in your waitlist~

Okie, added!

Thank you all for the support (๑́•∀•๑̀)ฅ

I'd love to be added to the waitlist please! ~ Your art is absolutely gorgeous! <3

Alright, yay!<3
Could you do my girl Rosy? she's also in my sig o: She looks sweet but she's actually a pretty mean chick

AHHHH THESE ARE SO CUTEEEE!!! If only I had 300 TBT ; v ; Seriously, these are cute!!!

I'd love to be added to the waitlist please! ~ Your art is absolutely gorgeous! <3

Alrighty! Added thank you <3;

Alright, yay!<3
Could you do my girl Rosy? she's also in my sig o: She looks sweet but she's actually a pretty mean chick

I can do her np! o/

AHHHH THESE ARE SO CUTEEEE!!! If only I had 300 TBT ; v ; Seriously, these are cute!!!

Thank you so much wah - I may consider opening IGB at a later date!

Back