Buying 250 TBT Pokemon Request

RegisZDB

Hyrulean
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (18) +
I need someone to give me a Mudkip, Marshtomp, OR Swampert with the OT of "Regis" that is from the Hoenn Region.
This required the usage of Pokemon Bank as you need to transfer the pokemon in'to Pokemon Sun/Moon to trade me.

Requirements:
-This Pokemon HAS to be Legal (Can use in GTS or Online Battles)
-The Pokemon Trainer OT has to be "Regis" exactly.
-The Pokemon has to ORIGINALLY come from Hoenn.
-You have to trade me the Pokemon on Sun and Moon.

First come first serve!

Also, after I obtain the Pokemon give me about 10 minutes before I send the TBT so I can make sure that it works in online battles. Thanks!

Last edited:
Lucky day for you! I actually have Pokemon Ruby I'm willing to restart on as well as sequel games to transfer Pokemon. My only issue is that I'm not sure if my Bank subscription has run out, last time I checked about a month ago I didn't have too long left.

Nevertheless, if my subscription hasn't run out, I can start in this tomorrow for you!

Okay great! Please let me know if your subscription ran out or is still up whenever you get the chance!

Renewed my subscription! Restarting on Ruby now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you'd like, I have Pok?mon Bank so you can trade it to me and I'll trade it to RegisZDB

Did not see this message.

Anyway, it wouldn't work; transporter requires a subscription to work, not only this, how do I get the Mudkip in a gen 5 game to you? We can't trade Pokemon on DS because online services were shut down in 2013 so theoretically there is no way I'd be able to get the Pokemon to you so you can transfer it to a gen 7 game :(

Back