• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon How do you get food tickets?

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7046-6089-3415
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm just really curious. I figure you might need to use Hero Mode or Salmon Run, but how exactly do you get the food tickets?

Last edited:
you need to find them in the story mode, they are hidden in boxes

Last edited:
Actually you guessed correctly, both Story mode and Salmon Run give out the tickets. I seem to get them more often through Salmon Run though not because I'm overplaying that mode or anything.

Actually you guessed correctly, both Story mode and Salmon Run give out the tickets. I seem to get them more often through Salmon Run though not because I'm overplaying that mode or anything.

How do you get them through Salmon Run? Do you have to get those bonuses (like the first one being at 100 points)?

Yeah the Salmon Run bonuses have a chance of dropping a food or drink ticket. And as others said, a few tickets can be found in the single player as well. Presumably those are just a one-time thing though, so the real method is Salmon Run.

Yeah. Once you get the ticket from single player mode, it appears grayed out the next time you find it.

Yeah. Once you get the ticket from single player mode, it appears grayed out the next time you find it.
Except...
Yeah... abuse this as much as you can now because this is clearly not supposed to happen. Expect this to be patched soon.

And if anyone's curious, you can't have multiple tickets active at the same time. Can't abuse bonus EXP and money at the same time rip.

Except...
Yeah... abuse this as much as you can now because this is clearly not supposed to happen. Expect this to be patched soon.

And if anyone's curious, you can't have multiple tickets active at the same time. Can't abuse bonus EXP and money at the same time rip.

Cheaaater

It got patched in the last update anyways. Ignore the fact that I got 99 of each ticket before it was patched out. 50% more money my next 1,980 games yeeeeeeeeee

still. cheater.
in case you couldn't tell , this post was a joke for that sass kid , :lemon:

Last edited:
It got patched in the last update anyways. Ignore the fact that I got 99 of each ticket before it was patched out. 50% more money my next 1,980 games yeeeeeeeeee

Only 99 of each ticket? Poor thing. I only have a total of 2 food tickets after hours of play. Normally I don't care if people cheat if it's an offline story kind of game. However, this cheating directly affects the gear and stats you get that will impact the multiplayer experience of others. It disgusts me it's only been out for a week and people are already tarnishing the experience.

Only 99 of each ticket? Poor thing. I only have a total of 2 food tickets after hours of play. Normally I don't care if people cheat if it's an offline story kind of game. However, this cheating directly affects the gear and stats you get that will impact the multiplayer experience of others. It disgusts me it's only been out for a week and people are already tarnishing the experience.

what?.
this was in the game , it was a pure mistake by developers , i would understand if you we're talking about hacks , however , being this part of the game already its not a meaning that the experience is going to be bad. besides you only get more money / exp from that , everyone can get to certain exp / money.

Like, it was easily accessible to everyone so if you didn't do it its really your loss, you can't really be salty about it just because you decided it'll give people an upper hand when you could've eassily done it

Like, it was easily accessible to everyone so if you didn't do it its really your loss, you can't really be salty about it just because you decided it'll give people an upper hand when you could've eassily done it

Don't try to turn this on me. I play the game fair. If people are going to openly admit they exploited a glitch like this I'm not going to turn a blind eye. They should keep it to themselves. I take it if there was a glitch that allowed me to have unlimited special use in online play it would be fair game? I would be a fool to not take advantage of that and gain as many points as possible and ruin the experience. I'm just saying, because it's there doesn't mean you should use it. Your thinking is the kind that ruins Pokemon. No one wants to play fair because everyone else is using hack devices to acquire Pokemon stats unfairly and are still able to use that to their advantage.

Amiibos give an unfair advantage to those who can afford them...if you look at it from that perspective. Just sayin'

@Weiland hope you got your question answered and welcome to TBT :lemon: Enjoy your food tickets and have fun playing Splat!

Amiibos give an unfair advantage to those who can afford them...if you look at it from that perspective. Just sayin'

How? As far as I know they just unlock exclusive gear. There is plenty of gear in the game that has the same stats so I don't see how it gives you an advantage. I didn't even want to cause an argument. All the person had to do was not bring up the x99 of everything and I would have shut up.

Back