• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying SMALL WISHLIST (OFFERING TBT, IGB, ETC)

Chick

Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (34) +
Here's my Wishlist.
Please look through it and tell me if you have any items!
In return, you could ask if I have a specific item, IGB, TBT or something.
I need to get this done between the next 3-4 days.

Order form:
Mayor:
Town:
Items to offer:
Items wanted: (TBT, IGB, or a specific item I might have)
FC:
Timezone:
Time available:

Thanks!

Town: Void
Items to offer:
1)Alpine Chair
2)Cash Register
3)Chocolate Fountain
4)Electric Kettle
5)Ice-Cream Case
6)Pepper Mill
7)Pipe Stool
8)Rococo Clock
9)Rococo Dresser
10)Rococo Table
Items wanted: How does 10 TBT sound for all of it.
FC: In Side Bar
Timezone:Eastern Time Zone, UTC-05:00
Time available: 10am to 12am

Town: Void
Items to offer:
1)Alpine Chair
2)Cash Register
3)Chocolate Fountain
4)Electric Kettle
5)Ice-Cream Case
6)Pepper Mill
7)Pipe Stool
8)Rococo Clock
9)Rococo Dresser
10)Rococo Table
Items wanted: How does 10 TBT sound for all of it.
FC: In Side Bar
Timezone:Eastern Time Zone, UTC-05:00
Time available: 10am to 12am

That's great! Can we trade soon? Thanks!

Mayor: Kaleigh
Town: Orchard
Items to offer: Chef hat(I cam give shirt too), Dessert Case
Items wanted: (TBT, IGB, or a specific item I might have)anything from the robo/minimalist series, alpine lamp, if not possible, how does 5k total sound?
FC: should be under my name
Timezone: Eastern US(currently 6:55am)
Time available: Anytime after 12pm estrn time today

Hello! :D

Mayor: Sam
Town: Bile
Items to offer: chef's hat, dessert case, kitschy clock, soda case, soda fountain
Items wanted: Is 10,000 bells okay?
FC: 4356-0114-3587
Timezone: GMT +1 (01:08 pm now)
Time available: from 03:00 until 06:00 pm

Mayor: Kaleigh
Town: Orchard
Items to offer: Chef hat(I cam give shirt too), Dessert Case
Items wanted: (TBT, IGB, or a specific item I might have)anything from the robo/minimalist series, alpine lamp, if not possible, how does 5k total sound?
FC: should be under my name
Timezone: Eastern US(currently 6:55am)
Time available: Anytime after 12pm estrn time today

Hi there! I'd love to take the items off you. Seeing as you have the shirt aswell, can I order both of them? Sure, I can get you the full robo and minimalist series, along with the alpine Lamp. Which set/item(s) do you need the most?
Thanks!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! :D

Mayor: Sam
Town: Bile
Items to offer: chef's hat, dessert case, kitschy clock, soda case, soda fountain
Items wanted: Is 10,000 bells okay?
FC: 4356-0114-3587
Timezone: GMT +1 (01:08 pm now)
Time available: from 03:00 until 06:00 pm

Hi! I'd like everything you offered except the Chef's Hat and Dessert Case.
I think 10,000 bells is a bit too low. How about 70,000 or something?

Hi! I'd like everything you offered except the Chef's Hat and Dessert Case.
I think 10,000 bells is a bit too low. How about 70,000 or something?

70,000 bells for the kitschy clock, the soda case and the soda fountain? That's way too nice uwu
But I accept! I'll order them now :3

70,000 bells for the kitschy clock, the soda case and the soda fountain? That's way too nice uwu
But I accept! I'll order them now :3

Okay then! Tell me when you're ready to open your gates. Meanwhile, I'll add you and get the 210,000 bells.
Edit: I'm really sleepy and I need to get a good night's sleep for tomorrow. Do you think we could make a quick trade right now or are you going to take a while? Because we could always trade tomorrow ^^

Last edited:
Okay then! Tell me when you're ready to open your gates. Meanwhile, I'll add you and get the 210,000 bells.
Edit: I'm really sleepy and I need to get a good night's sleep for tomorrow. Do you think we could make a quick trade right now or are you going to take a while? Because we could always trade tomorrow ^^

I'm ready! Just let me a few minutes to go to your town! Open your gates, I'll be fast haha

Hi there! I'd love to take the items off you. Seeing as you have the shirt aswell, can I order both of them? Sure, I can get you the full robo and minimalist series, along with the alpine Lamp. Which set/item(s) do you need most?
Thanks!!
Wow, you can really get the two whole sets and the lamp? That's awesome! I don't need any of the Items/sets more than the other. I feel like I should pay you for the furniture items though. How does 99k sound for them?
I'll add you and let you know when I can trade! Do you want to be the host or do you want to deliver?

Last edited:
Mayor:vals ~
Town:heaven
Items to offer: soda case and coffee grinder
Items wanted: 5tbt
FC: sidebar
Timezone:UTC+1
Time available:right now (?)

Mayor: Heidi
Town: Ereta
Items I can get you: chef's hat, coffee grinder, desert case, soda case, soda founatin and maybe the kictehy clock
In return for: Do you have a counter table and lava lamp I cant think of anything else, sorry

Last edited:
Back