• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☆Chibi Trade!☆

EtchaSketch

(∩σᴥσ)⊃━☆゚.*
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1391-9913-4610
Cherry (Fruit)
Clownfish Plush
My Melody Easter Egg
Tricolored Puppy Plush
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (30) +
☆Chibi Trade!☆
3831171-y4A9MjQWM0zBLand.jpg3832249-xw-ZPMSmVCh3p2Vj.jpg3824836-mPG4JU9fg7Oa9e0v.jpg
I'm looking to trade some of my chibi art for your chibi art!
The drawings above are examples of my work
Go ahead and post examples of your work below, and if I'm interested I'll let you know!
Thank you!<3

Edit;; just so you guys know, if I'm not interested I will not be replying, i'm sorry! It's very stressful for me to reject people in any way. Please understand!

Last edited:
thank you so much!!<3

Accepted! Just post your ref (mayor or oc!) and I'll send you mine <3

We could do an art trade? Check my art thread for examples ^_^

Last edited:
I think im going to do .. Max o:

Btw, if you accept, the mayors of mine you could draw, are in my album. It's only chibi pixels of them but if you say yes I'll post a real pic of one :3 From in game.

If you're interested, I can make you up to 5 of these of any characters:
yNjWTHa.gif
d6WM0qW.gif
UQ6XGsr.gif
(there's also these blinking ones)
iKzM479.gif
sBEj8H8.gif

for 1 chibi, lmk probs highly unlikely, but i tried lol

I'm not sure if you want me to draw anything, let me know if you don't :3

@bunnilla id be interested, yes!
@issi sorry hon, ive got this social anxiety problem where its hard for me to say no, but thank you so much for your offer ;; <33

Your art is adorable! I'd love to trade with you! I can do a chibi, but I can also offer other styles as well if you'd prefer. Here's a link to my commissions journal so you can see examples:

http://sta.sh/01idualh4jk7

Just let me know if you are interested in anything. You can choose as many as you want. Whatever you think is fair. c: Thanks for considering!

Back