• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Custom pokemon evil team costumes

Ragnorokgirl89

Part-time villain
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
0% (0) +
The evil teams are an essential part of the pokemon games, and because of that their designs are just as important! Sometimes, you may want a costume based off of them, but can't make one yourself. Luckily, I can do it, and for a cheap price! (Only 550 per piece of the costume!) If it doesn't live up to expectations, you don't pay a single bell!

Note: The last post I made got lost, and I don't know how to bump it, so I had to make this one. I closed it to prevent spam, if it is possible, tell me how to delete the other one. I will include pictures with this post to show what they may look like. I will make them different if needed, for example, if you are a girl, a team magma outfit would include a dress. Please reply if you are interested. I can only reply between 11:00AM - 10:40PM
HNI_0092_JPG.JPG
HNI_0093_JPG.JPG

Last edited:
It's starting to annoy me that no-one will reply to this, you look like you put a lot of effort into it and you're getting nothing back. Personally it's not for me, I just hope everyone else isn't ignoring this.

And I hope I didn't get your hopes up by replying.

Last edited:
Don't worry about it, I get my hopes up over everything, I'm used to it lol. At least I don't have to keep anyone waiting while I am waiting for my freaking authorization code email from Nintendo, clicked the wrong button on my 2DS and now I have to wait an eternity. Thank you for the kind reply!

It looks like you put A LOT of effort in those clothing. They look very nice. Good luck selling them! ^^

Back