• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Would somebody please help me test my connection?

Pigmask Colonel

Mister Maestro
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi, all. I recently acquired new internet, and need to give it a go to test the waters of online gaming, however, I don't currently have anyone to play New Leaf with at the moment. If anyone has a moment, would you mind visiting my town briefly? There's a great chance the connection will fail, but an equally large one that it'll work fine. I just need to know before I start inviting friends over, or try to purchase a villager, and it turns out my internet won't work in conjunction with online gaming.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'd love to come over! Tell me when you're gonna open your gates!
:)

The gates are now open. Again, be aware that the connection may not be sufficient for gaming, so if you get an error code, don't be surprised.

Hey, I went through what you're talking about. I know how it feels! I got a new Modem just today and now it works for me, so if you still need help connecting, lemme know!

Back