• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

HDD and ACNL connection?

ExpertaEnNada

kininarimasu!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi everyone! I apologize in advance for my bad english sorry. So my question is which is
the advantage on having both games connected? Yesterday I bought HDD and inmediately decided to connect both games... Then Lottie shows up and nothing more.
So I feel kinda disappointed~

I think in order for that link to work, you'll need to play HHD at least once to write the save data. Once you've done that and performed the link to HHD with ACNL, all of the exclusive furnitures from the last tab of your catalog will appear.

Hi everyone! I apologize in advance for my bad english sorry. So my question is which is
the advantage on having both games connected? Yesterday I bought HDD and inmediately decided to connect both games... Then Lottie shows up and nothing more.
So I feel kinda disappointed~

You'll receive a letter from Lottie and new items will appear in the catalogue of all your characters to be purchased on Nooklings. They're all huge, though. x)

I think in order for that link to work, you'll need to play HHD at least once to write the save data. Once you've done that and performed the link to HHD with ACNL, all of the exclusive furnitures from the last tab of your catalog will appear.

Yes yes I have them connected thanks c:, my question was what was the advantage on having both games connected! But as you said, is having exclusive furnitures *3*, thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You'll receive a letter from Lottie and new items will appear in the catalogue of all your characters to be purchased on Nooklings. They're all huge, though. x)

Awesome, thanks!~

Last edited:
Back