• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Selling TBT for IGB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anactoria

Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (137) +
I'm having trouble with IGBs for my new town. I don't have a lot of TBTs but I'm willing to offer all that I do have for IGBs! Not sure about exchange rate - is 200k per TBT good? (Saw this in another thread.)

I'll be available for the next couple hours, but then I won't be back for a couple of days.

That would be great! As you can probably see, I only have 9 TBT right now (ha ha). Do you want to wait a while or would you be willing to do 1.8 mil for the 9 TBT that I have right now?

How about 1.6?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait, could give you extra mil.
i'm a bell hoarder apparently.

Sure, I can do that. What was your final suggestion? I've 13 TBT now... 2.5 mil?

hi could you also give me an offer if thats possible. How much would you be able to give me for 6 tbt???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back