• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Small Wishlist ❤

Hey, I can let you come and visit Cece's and Vich?'s RV to get the items if you would like :D,
also I have the giant clam shell I may have the heart Bopper(checking now)

Last edited:
Hey, I can let you come and visit Cece's and Vich?'s RV to get the items if you would like :D,
also I have the giant clam shell I may have the heart Bopper(checking now)

That'd be great! Would you like tbt or igb for the visits and the other items? :)

That'd be great! Would you like tbt or igb for the visits and the other items? :)

IGB would be fine ^^ Will let you know when I'm ready, just checking for the heart Bopper. Found it!! lol.

Ok adding you now. Opening gates also. I will have to time travel for to scan in the other RV, hope that is ok.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All ready ^^

Last edited:
IGB would be fine ^^ Will let you know when I'm ready, just checking for the heart Bopper. Found it!! lol.

Ok adding you now. Opening gates also. I will have to time travel for to scan in the other RV, hope that is ok.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All ready ^^

Ahhh, so sorry! I'm ready now. How does 500k sound? I can go higher if you want :)

not seeing it ; ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm... i'll try to recheck

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope, still can't see it ( ; ꞈ ; )

Last edited:
I can get you the Kiki and Lala shoes.
Since it's Unorderable and Sanrio, how does 3 TBT sound?

I can get you the Kiki and Lala shoes.
Since it's Unorderable and Sanrio, how does 3 TBT sound?

Are you sure? I think 5 tbt would he more fair, imo. I just don't want to feel like I'm ripping you off haha.

Are you sure? I think 5 tbt would he more fair, imo. I just don't want to feel like I'm ripping you off haha.

Oh, okay, sorry then, I suck at pricing.
And no, it's okay! I never feel like people are trying to rip me off!
Anyways, when do you want it to be delivered/picked up?

Back