• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Discord Server: Animal Crossing Fiesta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynth1a

(˵ ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o˵)
Bells
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (5) +
Decided to start a new Discord group, for just chit-chat and having some people to play Animal Crossing with! I know Discord servers can seem kinda intimidating, but since it's new and fresh I hope that you are more inclined to join! They're are a few people already in the group who are very chatty and friendly. So, just shoot me a PT for an invite to the server.

ALSO, this server is aimed towards people who are at the very least 16 year old, so like high school to uni sorta people? I don't mean to exclude anyone, but it's just nice having people around a similar age bracket to interact with! Of course if you're older than a uni student it's cool too. :D

Upon joining I ask of you to have a quick read through the server rules and guidelines so we are all on the same page :3

I look forward to talking to you all!

Hi, just want to let you know that we don't allow threads made solely to advertise a Discord server.

Please post in our Discord/Chat Group Directory Thread and we can add you to the official server list.

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back