Shop [Closed] Blu's Doodle-dees!

are requests for these still open? I just like to check :D

Edit: ahhh, sorry, I'ma bit of a dumbo - but I did scroll up and see you're kinda busy right now, heh, sorry about that!
Ah, it's alright! I'll add you to the waiting list if you'd still like to see if I could get in a request? Though it'll probably take a while...

Why do I always miss shop openings ;_;
;_; I know the feeling. If you want, I can add you to the waiting list though? :lemon:

Hello. I'm going away for a week and thought I'd drop my order here in case you get to my slot before I come back.

Reference: http://i.imgur.com/7APPsi8.png

Style: Cutesy

Extra details: Her eyes are bright blue. Please make the background whatever you think looks best. :)

you have a lovely art style! could i be added to the waiting list? i'd love if you drew one of these~
(x) (x) (x)
i don't mind which style ^^

Ah, it's alright! I'll add you to the waiting list if you'd still like to see if I could get in a request? Though it'll probably take a while...

;_; I know the feeling. If you want, I can add you to the waiting list though? :lemon:

That's fine with me

As I said to BrinaLouWho, I can't accept anymore requests at the moment, but I'll keep your request in mind! If I get these requests done, then I'll notify you guys if I can do your requests next! :lemon:

i totally understand! thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, you may wanna post that these are closed in the title so that you don't keep gettign swamped/people arent confused!

Hi can you draw my mayor in the cutsey style thx alot heres some references :3! can he have the 7/11 shirt and the clouldy stary backround from first pic thx!<3

HNI_0035.JPG

HNI_0042.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh it's closed

Oh, when your requests open up again, do you think you can draw two Characters together?

Hey, you may wanna post that these are closed in the title so that you don't keep gettign swamped/people arent confused!
Thanks! I've been actually unable to figure out how to do that until I realized I had to go into advanced settings on my first post. Whoops. xD

Hi can you draw my mayor in the cutsey style thx alot heres some references :3! can he have the 7/11 shirt and the clouldy stary backround from first pic thx!<3

View attachment 204189

View attachment 204190

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh it's closed
Aaaa I'm sorry ;a; I'll keep you in mind when I'm free though!!! Thank you ^^

Oh, when your requests open up again, do you think you can draw two Characters together?
I can't promise anything but if I can I'll give you a holler! :'D

:lemon: Just finished up Issi's request. Thank you so much for requesting! I had a bit of trouble with these two unfortunately, so the quality isn't as good as I wanted it to be... I hope you still like it though! :blush:

Oh, and I thought I might throw in the practice sketches I did earlier of them, along with a practice sketch of vvingblade's Auelin as well. My sketches are super messy and my tablet's camera is really bad though, so my apologies ( ; ▽ ; )ノ

6zXSdtl.png

IMG_20170723_111958_394.JPG
IMG_20170723_112126_724.JPG

:lemon: Just finished up Issi's request. Thank you so much for requesting! I had a bit of trouble with these two unfortunately, so the quality isn't as good as I wanted it to be... I hope you still like it though! :blush:

Oh, and I thought I might throw in the practice sketches I did earlier of them, along with a practice sketch of vvingblade's Auelin as well. My sketches are super messy and my tablet's camera is really bad though, so my apologies ( ; ▽ ; )ノ

6zXSdtl.png

OMG THIS IS THE BEST DRAWING I'VE EVER GOTTEN OMG I LOVE IT THANKS SO MUCH ^.^ !

The quality is just fine! You did their hairstyles really good lmao it's amazing thank you!!!

6zXSdtl.png

IT'S ALREADY LOOKING SUPER CUTE?? I cant wait to see it finished omg,,, if you ever take RLC comms let me know- I'd love to commission you!

Back