• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop [Closed] Blu's Doodle-dees!

Blu-chu

Amnesiac Mayor
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (13) +
6AMerNf.png

If you need any references of my other art, then here is some of my "normal style":
lk.jpg
ljdf.jpg

And here are some of my "cutesy style":
lk.jpg
noo.jpg

~ Finished Requests ~:
- Bunnilla
seRmViz.png
- Issi
6zXSdtl.png

Requests List:
1. vvingblade

Waiting List:
4. BrinaLouWho
5. twins
6. ThatOneMarshalFangirl
7. skarmoury
8. hana-mii
9. cas cas
10. SensaiGallade
11. Pearls
Thank you all for your patience! Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll be able to add anymore to the waiting list for now. :( I'll try my best to see if I can get everyone's requests done however so the slots will open up again!

Last edited:
Oh I'll request! :D Do you mind drawing two mayors together or only one?

Last edited:
Your art is so cute; I love it?? Can we only request mayors or can we request OCs as well?

Oh I'll request! :D Do you mind drawing two mayors together or only one?
Thank you! :D I wasn't expecting a reply so quick, but it's a nice surprise.

Sure, I'd be up for drawing two mayors!

Reference pic of Mayor 1
IMG_0854.JPG
She's a shy/worrier type, very sweet.
Add pointy ears to her.

Reference pic of Mayor 2
IMG_0859.JPG
She's a bossy/tsundere type, very rude but kind hearted.
Please add two small fangs (think vampire fangs) from the top of her mouth to her. Make her eyes pinkish red. Also add a skull to the top hat, just above the ribbion part. Here is a reference of the skull
IMG_0887.JPG

They can be in whatever pose you like!

Colored please :3
You can do it in your normal style maybe? Or chibi, whatever you feel like!

Thanks soo much! ^.^

Last edited:
Your art is so cute; I love it?? Can we only request mayors or can we request OCs as well?
Oh, thank you! >//< Yeah, OCs are welcomed too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reference pic of Mayor 1
She's a shy/worrier type, very sweet.
Add pointy ears to her.

Reference pic of Mayor 2
She's a bossy/tsundere type, very rude but kind hearted.
Please add two small fangs (think vampire fangs) from the top of her mouth to her. Make her eyes pinkish red. Also add a skull to the top hat, just above the ribbion part. Here is a reference of the skull

They can be in whatever pose you like!

Colored please :3
You can do it in your normal style maybe? Or chibi, whatever you feel like!

Thanks soo much! ^.^
Gotchya! It'll probably be done by tomorrow or the day after. ^^

Awesome! I love the way you draw messy hair too omg.
I'd love a piece of my boy Auelin! Feel free to draw him without the eye patch if you want, it's not really a necessary part of his design. All I ask is that you pay attention to his skin tone; I've been having issues with that.

Last edited:
Great thank you so much!

Also, if you want they can both be eating donuts. If so mayor 1 should have strawberry and mayor 2 chocolate ^-^

Last edited:
If you're still taking requests i'd love if you considered doing my mayor (x) in a colored cutesie style if you want! (her hair is waist long, green eyes, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses). You're so talented ;u;

Last edited:
Awesome! I love the way you draw messy hair too omg.
I'd love a piece of my boy Auelin! Feel free to draw him without the eye patch if you want, it's not really a necessary part of his design. All I ask is that you pay attention to his skin tone; I've been having issues with that.
I love my messy haired boys. And omg, your art are truly goals to aim for. :0 He's beautiful!
I'll keep it noted! Thankfully, Medibang has a reference tab where you can use the eyedropper to get the exact color, so I'll try my best! Like I told Issi, your request will probably be done by tomorrow or the day after, so thank you for your patience and thanks for requesting! :lemon:

Very nice! If you're still accepting requests I'd love one of one of my characters from the link in my sig! :blush:

Great thank you so much!

Also, if you want they can both be eating donuts. If so mayor 1 should have strawberry and mayor 2 chocolate ^-^
:lemon: *thumbs up*

If you're still taking requests i'd love if you considered doing my mayor (x) in a colored cutesie style if you want! (her hair is waist long, green eyes, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses). You're so talented ;u;
I can't accept your request right now, but I'll keep you on the waiting list! Thank you too ;v; All these requests will give me a lot of chances to practice!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Very nice! If you're still accepting requests I'd love one of one of my characters from the link in my sig! :blush:
As I said to BrinaLouWho, I can't accept anymore requests at the moment, but I'll keep your request in mind! If I get these requests done, then I'll notify you guys if I can do your requests next! :lemon:

I love my messy haired boys. And omg, your art are truly goals to aim for. :0 He's beautiful!
I'll keep it noted! Thankfully, Medibang has a reference tab where you can use the eyedropper to get the exact color, so I'll try my best! Like I told Issi, your request will probably be done by tomorrow or the day after, so thank you for your patience and thanks for requesting! :lemon:

OH NO MAN THAT'S NOT MY ART!! That's just a cute lil base lol. My art is more like this! Or less recently, this! And I can't wait to see it <33

Last edited:
I would love to request a drawing of my two OCs (in my sig) when you have an available slot open again. <3

Last edited:
Thank you! Unfortunately I can't accept anymore requests at the moment, but once I'm done with them I'll notify you if I'll be able to accept! ^^

Aw, that's alright! I didn't see you were full. ; v;

are requests for these still open? I just like to check :D

Edit: ahhh, sorry, I'ma bit of a dumbo - but I did scroll up and see you're kinda busy right now, heh, sorry about that!

Last edited:
Back