Amnesiac Mayor
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (13) +
6AMerNf.png

If you need any references of my other art, then here is some of my "normal style":
lk.jpg
ljdf.jpg

And here are some of my "cutesy style":
lk.jpg
noo.jpg

~ Finished Requests ~:
- Bunnilla
seRmViz.png
- Issi
6zXSdtl.png

Requests List:
1. vvingblade

Waiting List:
4. BrinaLouWho
5. twins
6. ThatOneMarshalFangirl
7. skarmoury
8. hana-mii
9. cas cas
10. SensaiGallade
11. Pearls
Thank you all for your patience! Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll be able to add anymore to the waiting list for now. :( I'll try my best to see if I can get everyone's requests done however so the slots will open up again!

Last edited:
Oh I'll request! :D Do you mind drawing two mayors together or only one?

Last edited:
Your art is so cute; I love it?? Can we only request mayors or can we request OCs as well?

Reference pic of Mayor 1
IMG_0854.JPG
She's a shy/worrier type, very sweet.
Add pointy ears to her.

Reference pic of Mayor 2
IMG_0859.JPG
She's a bossy/tsundere type, very rude but kind hearted.
Please add two small fangs (think vampire fangs) from the top of her mouth to her. Make her eyes pinkish red. Also add a skull to the top hat, just above the ribbion part. Here is a reference of the skull
IMG_0887.JPG

They can be in whatever pose you like!

Colored please :3
You can do it in your normal style maybe? Or chibi, whatever you feel like!

Thanks soo much! ^.^

Last edited:
Your art is so cute; I love it?? Can we only request mayors or can we request OCs as well?
Oh, thank you! >//< Yeah, OCs are welcomed too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reference pic of Mayor 1
She's a shy/worrier type, very sweet.
Add pointy ears to her.

Reference pic of Mayor 2
She's a bossy/tsundere type, very rude but kind hearted.
Please add two small fangs (think vampire fangs) from the top of her mouth to her. Make her eyes pinkish red. Also add a skull to the top hat, just above the ribbion part. Here is a reference of the skull

They can be in whatever pose you like!

Colored please :3
You can do it in your normal style maybe? Or chibi, whatever you feel like!

Thanks soo much! ^.^
Gotchya! It'll probably be done by tomorrow or the day after. ^^

Awesome! I love the way you draw messy hair too omg.
I'd love a piece of my boy Auelin! Feel free to draw him without the eye patch if you want, it's not really a necessary part of his design. All I ask is that you pay attention to his skin tone; I've been having issues with that.

Last edited:
Great thank you so much!

Also, if you want they can both be eating donuts. If so mayor 1 should have strawberry and mayor 2 chocolate ^-^

Last edited:
If you're still taking requests i'd love if you considered doing my mayor (x) in a colored cutesie style if you want! (her hair is waist long, green eyes, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses). You're so talented ;u;

Last edited:
Awesome! I love the way you draw messy hair too omg.
I'd love a piece of my boy Auelin! Feel free to draw him without the eye patch if you want, it's not really a necessary part of his design. All I ask is that you pay attention to his skin tone; I've been having issues with that.
I love my messy haired boys. And omg, your art are truly goals to aim for. :0 He's beautiful!
I'll keep it noted! Thankfully, Medibang has a reference tab where you can use the eyedropper to get the exact color, so I'll try my best! Like I told Issi, your request will probably be done by tomorrow or the day after, so thank you for your patience and thanks for requesting! :lemon:

Very nice! If you're still accepting requests I'd love one of one of my characters from the link in my sig! :blush:

Great thank you so much!

Also, if you want they can both be eating donuts. If so mayor 1 should have strawberry and mayor 2 chocolate ^-^
:lemon: *thumbs up*

If you're still taking requests i'd love if you considered doing my mayor (x) in a colored cutesie style if you want! (her hair is waist long, green eyes, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses). You're so talented ;u;
I can't accept your request right now, but I'll keep you on the waiting list! Thank you too ;v; All these requests will give me a lot of chances to practice!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Very nice! If you're still accepting requests I'd love one of one of my characters from the link in my sig! :blush:
As I said to BrinaLouWho, I can't accept anymore requests at the moment, but I'll keep your request in mind! If I get these requests done, then I'll notify you guys if I can do your requests next! :lemon:

I love my messy haired boys. And omg, your art are truly goals to aim for. :0 He's beautiful!
I'll keep it noted! Thankfully, Medibang has a reference tab where you can use the eyedropper to get the exact color, so I'll try my best! Like I told Issi, your request will probably be done by tomorrow or the day after, so thank you for your patience and thanks for requesting! :lemon:

OH NO MAN THAT'S NOT MY ART!! That's just a cute lil base lol. My art is more like this! Or less recently, this! And I can't wait to see it <33

Last edited:
I would love to request a drawing of my two OCs (in my sig) when you have an available slot open again. <3

Last edited:
Thank you! Unfortunately I can't accept anymore requests at the moment, but once I'm done with them I'll notify you if I'll be able to accept! ^^

Aw, that's alright! I didn't see you were full. ; v;

are requests for these still open? I just like to check :D

Edit: ahhh, sorry, I'ma bit of a dumbo - but I did scroll up and see you're kinda busy right now, heh, sorry about that!

Last edited:
Back