• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Different design for trainstation and town hall

Giddy

An interesting fellow
Bells
Switch
1311-3752-4435
Orange Hybrid Rose
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
I've recently got upto 100 visits and the monkey (I think his name is Portor, I usually call him Weebly) And it sorta came to me but, the new designs for the train station aren't great to me. Do you guys ever disliked the new designs you can do for the train station and/or town tall? Like, they're nice, but they don't suit my type of town really. Don't you think they should of had more ideas for a new design then just norma, japanese-look, fairy tale or modern?
Again, they don't rally suit my sort of town, it would of been cool if they had a type of forest, tree look train station or something.

I don't think any of them suit my town, either. I've spent so long looking at the default town hall and train station that it would be jarring to see something different there. When I first created my town I wanted the modern design for both, but my town has turned out to be more forest-like and it wouldn't look right anymore.

Back