Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
Finally got around to making an official artwork for my eeveelution idea, Brawleon!
brawleon resized.jpg
As you can probably tell, he is a fight-type pokemon. I'm not a big fan of the fight-types in general but this one is just so cute ;w; I've drawn a lot of fakemon over the last 7 years, but I think this one is my favorite by far.

This drawing also shows off some of my Colors 3D skills. It took me about 3 hours to draw, and that's me working slowly/at my own pace. I feel like I still need a bit of work on the shading, but I've definitely improved on that over the last couple of years. I also think I did really well on the form, too. It took quite some work to get his legs just right, but I managed. And for that it looks pretty darn good!

What do yall think? Lay your constructive criticism on me! >_>

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you'd like, you can watch my progress in making this drawing here!

The pants are definitely good in the shading department :D
def got the round poofyness form translated and still kept the form of any type of 4 legged animal's hind leg. Kudos.
as for the head n ears it looks flat compared to the rest cuz i guess it wasnt shaded like the pants were
Really good drawing either way ^^

The pants are definitely good in the shading department :D
def got the round poofyness form translated and still kept the form of any type of 4 legged animal's hind leg. Kudos.
as for the head n ears it looks flat compared to the rest cuz i guess it wasnt shaded like the pants were
Really good drawing either way ^^

Yeah, I pretty much first learned to draw animals from a side angle using a 2D reference so it does look a bit flat. Perhaps adding a bit more depth to the back ear would fix that problem a bit. Definitely something I can keep workin on :)

Back