• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Flowers, Starts, Saplings, Random Bits

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome, we can trade after your other trade? Whose town? :)

I can wait until last, but whenever you deliver them, please put them to the left where it's more cleared out. I'll have your payment over there too!

Its 6:20pm where i live, if youre still online in an hour ill be back by 7 ^^ I have to do something really quick if not, tomorrow is fine too c:

How much TBT for a basket of Perfect Peaches? or will you accept a basket of perfect apples as a trade?

Hi, sure! The total would be 545k, if that price is okay, let me know and I will reserve the items for you! :)

I'm done with one trip but I have enough to do the trade now. Just pm me when your gates are open :)

I would love to buy the lovely set! I already have the wallpaper, flooring, kitchen, wall clock and loveseat, but I'll still pay the full 65k :)
I can do pick up or delivery, fully up to you!
If I could get the creepy skeleton and the squid chair too, that'd be awesome.

Last edited:
I would love to buy the lovely set! I already have the wallpaper, flooring, kitchen, wall clock and loveseat, but I'll still pay the full 65k :)
I can do pick up or delivery, fully up to you!
If I could get the creepy skeleton and the squid chair too, that'd be awesome.

Sure! Just make an offer on the other things :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back