Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Cosmos
New Leaf Token
Feedback
100% (71) +
Hi! I've got a bunch of garden things and random bits and bobs to sell!

Flowers
Pink Carnations x8
Red Carnation x6
Orange Cosmos x14
Pink Cosmos x9
Black Cosmos x2
Orange Pansies x25
Blue Pansies x11
Black Rose x1
Orange Roses x4
Purple Roses x5
Blue Roses x9
Pink Rose x1
Orange Lilies x5
Black Lilies x3
Pink Lilies x3
Orange Tulips x10
Pink Tulips x6
Purple Tulips x6
Black Tulips x2
Blue Violets x4
Carnations 50k per Hybrids 25k per

Starts
Holly Starts x8
White-Azalea Starts x3
Pink-Hydrangea Start x6
Blue-Hydrangea Starts x6
Pink-Azalea Starts x4
Sweet-Olive Starts x3
Saplings x13
Cedar Sapling x6
Bamboo Shoots x6
All 2 tbt per

Fruits
Peach Baskets
Perfect Peach Baskets
Orange Baskets
Pear Baskets
Cherry Baskets
Permission Baskets
Lychee Baskets
Lemon Baskets
Durian Baskets
Apple Baskets
Normal Fruit Baskets 1 tbt per, perfect peach baskets 3 tbt per

Random Items
http://moridb.com/catalogs/mtNWWSUdKz
Name your price!

Full Furniture Sets
Lovely Set
Ranch Set
Green Series
Modern Wood Series
Blue Series
Sleek Set
Rococo Set
Stripe Set
Each Set 10 TBT

List will be updating often! :)
*If you prefer to pay in TBT I will accept that also​

Last edited:
Hello. If it's okay, I would like 2 red, 2 white and 1 pink carnation(s),1 black tulip, 3 orange and pink lilies, and the picture of Gloria and Peggy (they moved out of my town with no warning)(how does 60k each sound?). If you could name the total, I can contact you sometime tomorrow for the trade. :)
Edit:I'm on a money run at the island (going back and forth) until 11pm estrn time, just so you know.

Last edited:
Hello. If it's okay, I would like 2 red, 2 white and 1 pink carnation(s),1 black tulip, 3 orange and pink lilies, and the picture of Gloria and Peggy (they moved out of my town with no warning)(how does 60k each sound?). If you could name the total, I can contact you sometime tomorrow for the trade. :)

Hi, sure! The total would be 545k, if that price is okay, let me know and I will reserve the items for you! :)

Can I buy your 11 orange roses and 5 pink roses? 400k bells if I did my math right

Hi, sure! The total would be 545k, if that price is okay, let me know and I will reserve the items for you! :)

Fine by me! I'll let you know either 1)when done with my weekly money run at the island or 2)I have enough to come over and trade!

Last edited:
can I get gift pile, indgio pinwheel, lava lamp, and sea anemone bed?

How much would it cost in IGB to buy 3 red carnations, 3 pink carnations and 4 white carnations? I'm planning on carnation breeding, so it'd make it a lot easier!

Can I buy your 11 orange roses and 5 pink roses? 400k bells if I did my math right

Hi, yes of course :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fine by me! I'll let you know either 1)when done with my weekly money run at the island or 2)I have enough to come over and trade!

Okay! I will keep them reserved for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

can I get gift pile, indgio pinwheel, lava lamp, and sea anemone bed?

Sure! Make an offer :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much would it cost in IGB to buy 3 red carnations, 3 pink carnations and 4 white carnations? I'm planning on carnation breeding, so it'd make it a lot easier!

Hi! I currently only have 1 white carnation left, but will let you know when I get more! If you're still interested in 3 red carnations, 3 pink carnations, and the 1 white carnations it would be 350k :)

Hello! Can I get all the Holly Starts, (All) Sweet-Olive starts, and a normal Peach basket? I can do tbt or igb whichever youd prefer c:

I don't quite know what the conversions would be, so IGB will be fine! :)

Alright thankyou so much :D let me know when youre ready and wether you prefer drop off or for me to pick up ^^ ( I know its 40k but is 99k fine ? I like giving tips c: )

Alright thankyou so much :D let me know when youre ready and wether you prefer drop off or for me to pick up ^^ ( I know its 40k but is 99k fine ? I like giving tips c: )

Okay! I can drop off, and aw, you don't have to do that! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great~ let me know if I should open my gates or when yours are open thanks! :)

I can deliver! :)

Okay my gates are open (Sylph town) you can come over whenever you're ready ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back