• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Smol pixels (closed because no time, sorry ; - ;)

Username: A r i a n e
Ref: http://i.imgur.com/wZNZV0C.png
Offer: 70
Anything else: I'd like her ponytail and hibiscus visible please ^^

Thanks for considering, those are too cute *_____*
Let me know if you want me to change anything~ :lemon:
ariane.png

ahh these are absolutely adorable! i'd love it if you considered my mayor!

Username: 5cm/s
Ref: x
Offer: 70 tbt!
Anything else: i'd love it if her ponytail was really long :,)

thank you so much for your consideration!
Cute mayor! Let me know if I should make the ponytail longer ' u '
5cms.png

Last edited:
Cute mayor! Let me know if I should make the ponytail longer ' u '
View attachment 204186

ahh she's absolutely adorable thank you so much!! if you have extra time, it would be lovely if you could make the ponytail more visible (i understand that's hard bc her hair is white ;;), but only if you have time! she's super cute already and i'm blessed by your work! :blush: thank you so much!!!

ahh she's absolutely adorable thank you so much!! if you have extra time, it would be lovely if you could make the ponytail more visible (i understand that's hard bc her hair is white ;;), but only if you have time! she's super cute already and i'm blessed by your work! :blush: thank you so much!!!

Like her ponytail sitting taller? Or making it longer so it appears behind the back? Or just more obvious it's a ponytail? Sorry for asking so many questions hahaha.

Like her ponytail sitting taller? Or making it longer so it appears behind the back? Or just more obvious it's a ponytail? Sorry for asking so many questions hahaha.

oh no worries- preferably peeking out behind her head/neck by making it longer? then it looks less like a bun

tysm for this ;;

omg ;-; i need one. they're cute and soft looking
Username: Kazelle
Ref: x
this is her dress x
could you draw her with her hair down, falling out of the frame? ^^ her eyes are the same brown as the hair, and she's wearing tortoise specs. (she's sideways sorry lol)
Offer: 50 TBT
Anything else: i really like your pixel art .w. ok ty bye

Last edited:
Is it ok if i fill out a different form with a different character? O:

*sees it's okay to post again, rushes to post again*

Username: A r i a n e
Ref: (x)
Offer: 100 cause I know the hat can be annoying
Anything else: I'd like the bandages included :blush:

thanks for considering (again) ♥

Here's a form for a different chara if that's alright.

Username: amye.miller
Ref: http://sta.sh/22c44ptxkxa7
Offer: 75TBT
Anything else: N/A

Thanks again for considering! c:

Back