sparkle_princess

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4195-1225-8231
Feedback
100% (86) +
I have both Pekoe and Carmen moving into my town. Both have not moved in yet so they will be 100% original

I will accept:
-IGB
-Hybrid Flowers (looking for Blue Roses)
-Sanrio item sets
-Full Mermaid set
-Full 7/11 set

If interested please make an offer for one or both of them! ☆☆
Hoping to find them a good home!

I have a lot of blue roses :) about 46 to be exact would that be enough for pekoe?

I would love to have Carmne, let me check her tier list c:
btw do you accept TBT?

Last edited:
I would prefer IGB (but I will take whatever you have)

I'm sorry I think I don't have IGB o:, I'm new in this forum so maybe I have and I don't know where to check xD?
So, I check and Carmen is tier 3 c:, how much do you want for her? (in TBT if you can accept!)

Last edited:
(IGB is in game bells) I'm also new to this forum how many TBT for tier 3 villagers usually?

I'm sorry I think I don't have IGB o:, I'm new in this forum so maybe I have and I don't know where to check xD?
So, I check and Carmen is tier 3 c:, how much do you want for her? (in TBT if you can accept!)

IGB stands for in game bells c: so that bells you earn in your acnl game, sorry for intruding but tier 3 is usually 25 tbt

Last edited:
IGB stands for in game bells c: so that bells you earn in your acnl game, sorry to butt in tier 3 is usually 25 tbt

Hahaha thanks for the info! Ohhh so you want IGB now I understand oh... how much do you ask for her? Sorry I just start my town so I don't have too much. Let me know if you accept TBT c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back